Stealing my photos

Please if you have a Facebook please report this person they have stolen all of my photos of my Alma and even using her for profile photos and cover photos.
I never watermark because I sell on reborns.com and they don’t allow it sadly. I’d like to protect my hard work- I don’t want someone else taking credit for it. Makes me very angry.
Here’s my real Facebook page link-
You’re Temporarily Blocked

And here’s is theirs
https://m.facebook.com/Reborns-and-silicons-for-sale-near-me-100657114960736/

5 Likes

I commented on her page that they were stolen pics

4 Likes

Commented scam and reported <3

3 Likes

I reported the page as a scam for you. I also liked your page. Beautiful work, very inspiring!

2 Likes

That is the 4th page I know doing this to artists ugh.

3 Likes

They blocked me…

@Keneen your Joseph is on there also

3 Likes

Done.

1 Like

Leave bad reviews before she blocks you guys… :wink:

I posted scammer gifs then went to add a bad review and was already blocked.

2 Likes

Reported the page

1 Like

I went to leave a review and I guess they have that feature turned off now.

1 Like

well darn.

1 Like

Thanks, sunshine. I young lady informed me this morning. I reported it to Facebook and posted a warning in my site.

3 Likes

I see your pics, what is the best reason for reporting them, I cannot believe they haven’t taken them down yet. This makes me so mad!

2 Likes

Maybe she updated the page? Because now it seems like she’s promoting artist ads? Under your work she put your nursery and what looks like your selling ad? And the same for @Keneen I wonder if she’s on this forum because I think there’s another one of the artists here work on there I just forgot who posted the pic

4 Likes

There is no way to get a hold of those artists and if it was her trying to help them get sales… why is she blocking people and deleting comments?

@ABHoriginals work is on there also (her Ashley) and it is already adopted

4 Likes

that’s probably the baby I was talking about who work is on there also… That’s why I was thinking maybe she or he is on this forum taking the artist here work. Definitely it’s very sketchy that she deleting comments and blocking I think she or he is now trying to make it look like promoting artists

2 Likes

I reported it

1 Like

Thank you for reporting her. My sister sent her a message asking if the “Norah Doll” was still for sale and she responded “yes she is” so she is not promoting us, just quickly trying to steal our info and sell.

2 Likes

Commented and was immediately blocked.
Reported it !

1 Like

I Reported the page!

1 Like