Starting Vinyl

So, I’m a baby and got so frustrated with Chloe’s eyes that I walked away from her in tears.

I decided to get Fawna out and play with her for a bit instead. I am completely inept at vinyl. Lol!!

Also, what a mess!!! I thought silicone created quite the mess but these GHSPs are off the hook!

I’m testing some stuff on her legs where I’m pretty sure I’m gonna put hair and/or much darker coloring. There is barely some mottling on that thigh.

I figured out how Mini Mac got covered in fuzz too. I washed him spotless and then he still got fuzz. Well, I opened a new bag of sponges for Fawna. I saw the same little black fuzz. What the f??? Yeah…all 4 bags of sponges I got from Amazon are covered in that fuzz. :woman_facepalming: I won’t be ordering those again. How do you manufacture sponges that are dirty? :triumph:

4 Likes

The sponges didn’t come in a sealed bag ?:flushed:

I buy mine in a Dollor store, in seal bag, or at MacPherson and never had a problem. You can wash them, that will help.

1 Like

They did come in a sealed bag. That’s how I came to the conclusion that they are dirty from the factory. I opened a brand new bag this morning and every one of them has the fuzz. Even between them where you have to tear them apart is dirty. Artist’s Choice my butt.

2 Likes

That’s disgusting.

1 Like

I got some really good ones at Walmart.

1 Like