Sophia is TWO today!

Happy Birthday, little princess!

She is just adorable and what a pretty picture! [size=14]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA![/size]

Sophia is the most delightful looking little sweetheart that I have ever seen! I love her photos.
Mary

Happy Birthday Sophia. You look so cute and sweet in your pretty little outfit.

Thanks so much, Aunties! She really has to concentrate to show us how old she is…hard to get those two fingers to stand up straight

Happy Birthday Baby! We’ve watched you grow up through Aunt Karen, and I’m sending lots of hugs to a very sweet little girl on her birthday

Happy Birthday, little princess!!! (from CANADA)

Well Karen, she was almost born on your birthday wasn’t she? Have a great day tomorrow! Will you get your own cake?

Time flies, for sure! Yes, Pia, I have my very own cake…LOL…and more cake on Sunday when we go to Miss Sophia’s party. I soooooo wanted her to be born on my birthday, but was just so glad she was healthy when she arrived that it didn’t matter.

Karen - I had the pleasure of one of my nephews being born not only on my birthday, exactly 30 years apart, but almost on the moment I was born! He & I have always been close - and I never celebrate a birthday without thinking of him. Chad will turn 31 this year, and I will be 61 - this May!

WOW!!! Ginny, that’s sooooooo AWESOME!!!

— Begin quote from “Karen in Florida”

Thanks so much, Aunties! She really has to concentrate to show us how old she is…hard to get those two fingers to stand up straight

— End quote

Would love to see more of your siggy baby, too.

Alrighty, then…here he is!!! This is our little Reid Patrick, taken yesterday:

[size=14]I can’t believe sweet Sophia is two already…happy birthday to you too Karen!
Have tons of fun at the party tomorrow…give her a big hug from all of us!![/size]