Something to feel good and smile about

The following are two posts from the woman that received my Eden. I was so happy to see that she totally loves her baby.!

Her first post with pictures said
"So it’s been 3 years since my sweet baby girl (my personal feeling) went to be with Jesus. Tonight my sister shows up with an early birthday present. A personalized reborn doll made to look like Hayden did. Once I put 2 and 2 together, emotions took over. Thank you to the best sister ever Misty Hall and to Mandy Shook for making this amazing gift for me."

And her second post with more pictures:
“So I wanted to post some more pictures of the reborn doll my sister had made in memory of my miscarriage baby. Y’all Mandy Shook is amazing! Her attention to detail makes these so life like.”

Words like this are very encouraging and I am so happy I could help Samantha in this way. Samantha and her sister Misty went to the same church I went to before I moved to Florida. It felt great to create a baby for her. :slight_smile:

30 Likes

That makes it all worthwhile, @colee1970 Mandy ~ what lovely compliments! This is why we love reborning so much :heart:

3 Likes

that is so sweet!!!

1 Like

This is awesome, and it’s what keeps us going. It doesn’t take more than a few words sometimes to really make someone know they are doing what they are supposed to be doing. Your reborn was filled with love and went to the person who needed it most. You can’t get any better than that! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I love these precious stories! Thank you for sharing your happy moment, Mandy!

1 Like

Wonderful comments!!! :two_hearts:

1 Like

As much fun as creating these babies is, the opportunity to do something this meaningful is extremely special! Home run❤️

1 Like

Thanks everyone… It made my heart happy to know she was thrilled with her doll. She had no idea and we are all 3 friends on Facebook. I didn’t even post any pics of Eden’s progress except to Misty lol.

Now I can share pics of her for everyone to see.

2 Likes

I already shared pics of Eden here. I was meaning now I could share pics on Facebook with everyone else lol