Someone on FB is claiming they're getting my babies. What?!

This woman shared one of my pics and says that they’re on their way to her. What? Why would she say that?

I sent her a message to delete her post. Why do people have to be like this?

1 Like

Creepy! People can be so weird!

2 Likes

Actually, the comment made by Tammy sounds like Jeanette is claiming she made them. :hushed:

2 Likes

umm not at all kidding she commented on one of my babies on fb

ive copied and pasted it here

Tammy Ann Nowling Armstrong Ilu baby my bride ty Jeanette Black Jeanette Thompson Net Von Erich Armstrong
Like · Reply · April 25 at 11:57pm

it was on my profile pic of my brayith

1 Like

I had that exact post on my page by Tammy. Then the other one shared it.

did you friend her it wont let me see anything on thier pages at all unless i friend request them

I was able to send a message to Jeanette but she’ll probably ignore it.

im scrolling through thier heanette black page its public and they have posted alot of reborn pics and wrestling pics also claiming they are thier daughters etc
kids playing ?
fantacy role play?
strange thats for sure

1 Like

I can’t even understand what she said?

2 Likes

me either that is why i asked but never got a reply
i think its i love you baby my bride thank you then tagged three people in it

all i know is its strange and on the jeanette black page on fb there are many many reborns posted as thiers, just born, or on their way
all mixed in with pictures from wrestling

I would block them both!

1 Like

Me, either, Pia! I just ignored the weird comment. @clilley, I was able to delete the strange comment and, apparently, Jeanette took her post down beacuse it is no longer in my Notification list. Just weird.

thank you amy for bringing this to everyones attention i am going to go block all those names right nwo and delete the strange comment
again thank you

1 Like

I just did block them, Pia. They’re doing this to a lot of people. I wonder if their accounts have been hacked.

I just looked them up and blocked them. Don’t want them doing that to me! Sorry that it happened to you guys :pensive:

1 Like

Blocked both of them, thanks for letting us know, Amy

1 Like

Freaky!!

1 Like

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about the watermark, Simone. It’s so much faster to just load the pics without but guess I shouldn’t do that anymore. :frowning:

1 Like

im going to work on watermarking all mine too

2 Likes

That is so crazy!! How do you do the watermarks on the pictures? Do I need a app or something? I’m awful on computers. I swear I saw those babies over the weekend on fb. That’s just messed up!! They are cute though.