Someone messed up…

I did just see @MacPhersonCrafts icon popping up that they were replying here so maybe Brenda will help you figure it out in a min

1 Like

That would be good lol

1 Like

Hi Paige :slight_smile:
We sincerely apologize for the mistake we made on our end by incorrectly labeling the box, which resulted in it being delivered to you by mistake. However, we want to clarify that the intended recipient did receive their order correctly, so it was not a case of them not receiving their package.

Currently, our main focus is on retrieving the products that were mistakenly delivered to you. We truly appreciate your honesty in reaching out to inform us about this error and for letting us know that these products ended up at your doorstep.

To facilitate the return process, our system requires us to book a pickup for the package. We will send you a label via email, which you can print and attach to the package. Additionally, we will provide you with a link where you can specify a convenient time for the courier to retrieve the package from your location.

Thank you once again for bringing this matter to our attention, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We are willing to compensate you for your trouble in lieu of a gift card if this has caused you grief
hUgs Brenda XO

6 Likes

Thank you Pia!!!
hUgs B

1 Like

Ok thanks Brenda, I appreciate that. After selecting the time for pickup I am being asked for the ups account number. I cannot proceed without it apparently.

When I ship UPS to the US I get 5 sheets printed too. One is the actual shipping label and three are customs forms and one is my receipt.

1 Like

the UPs account number is: 8F31Y1
XO B

This is what it says. What am I doing wrong?

Let us try to book it in in the Morning
hUgs B

I have gone over this form over and over and now it keeps clearing my info and telling me 1 or more fields are missing or invalid :woman_facepalming:t3: :sob: how frustrating

Do you think it matters that you are not typing the letters portion of the account number in capital format?

1 Like

I tried every which way I could think of

Ended in crying and giving up. It’s been a bad 2 to 3 weeks and this was probably a small thing to most people but for me it was the last straw.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry!

1 Like

Thank you. The drama with Missy and my customer has been eating me alive. Im sure this isn’t very complicated…the number is wrong or something. so idk I guess I might have to drop the box off instead.

Hi Jenni :wave:
we pre-book it as a pick up and the shipping is paid for by us
hUgs B

1 Like

Dang id be like no thanks I’ll be keeping these products :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well I will be honest, when I found out that the other woman did actually receive her box, I opened it to see what’s inside at least lol

2 Likes

Anything you want to pay for at a discounted price?

No. but Brenda is willing to compensate me for ink and paper and time or whatever. One cloth body came with one of the dolls so I’d like to keep it as pay. The invoice is in the box, so they know I didn’t steal anything from them and I’m openly admitting it.

3 Likes