Soft touch varnish

Amazon has the deco art soft touch varnish. I know at one time it was sold out n couldn’t be found anywhere.

3 Likes

Does this one compare to the purple jar soft touch varnish?

Are you sure they actually have it? Some places advertise it and then it says somewhere (in small letters) that it is “out of stock”. Who’s site did you actually see it on? I mean where does it ship from, do you know?

The advertisement for it says: In Stock. Then it says it arrives Feb 23----So tell me how it can be In Stock and not arriving till Feb. 23??? I know others have ordered soft touch varnish and paid for it, only to be told 'they didn’t have it". Just curious. Let us know if you order and it is actually legit!

1 Like

Not sure if this is the same as the Americana dot touch varnish since it say deco art media -

they are the same. I asked the company a couple years ago and they said they were.

3 Likes

I ordered 3 of them on the 9. Got 2 of them on Friday 12 n the other one on Saturday 13.

I’ve only used this one before.

1 Like

This is Amazon website

I received both of mine I ordered on Tuesday.

2 Likes

It’s not available for prime delivery now. So that’s why it takes so long for delivery,

The purple one is available too. I just seen it.

2 Likes

I think it’s a good news if it started to show on Amazon maybe it will be restocked in the craft stores soon also.

3 Likes

@anjsmiles or anyone else, have you ever mixed half of this kind of soft touch varnish with half of one of the other ones in the bottles? Curious since the ultra matte in the blue label bottle seems just a tad shiny compared to the purple label jar. Wondering if I could add half of the purple label jar with half of the blue label bottle to get a more matte baby than with just the blue bottle alone.

Yea if you are adding corn starch melted in distilled water.
I mix all the time. I have mixed the blue label with Golden Polymer Varnish and I have also mixed it with COAT.

1 Like

Thank you, Angie, that is really great to know. I will try it with my next baby.

I don’t know it they are the same but my blue bottle was my favorite. I have the purple jar and it is shinier to me, lol. I use corn starch and DE with the purple bottle. I didn’t have to with the blue bottle. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes