So what about Dean?

I was stalking the parts again and ran across arms and legs for Dean and of course I had no idea who he was however after reading the full description I found out.
So my question is if they have the legs and arms does that mean they will be selling the kit for him here in the near future ?

1 Like

If you do the search ,the Dean 15 inch kit will come up.

1 Like

He is a ROSE special kit.

He is listed in the gallery today.

3 Likes

Thanks guys I just had not heard about that one as yet and it had me wondering if it would be another surprise release :smile:

1 Like

I thought it was a typo and they meant Bean. Lol

1 Like

Pat Moulton sculpted him for ROSE. He was only available there. But they had some left over I guess so they are selling them on their site now, but he is limited edition.

1 Like

Just went and had a look at him he is sure a dinky little guy cant really tell from the pictures if I would like to do him or not .

I saw that in the description on the parts they have for him I just couldn’t place him as I had not heard about him as yet.

1 Like

A few weeks ago they had his whole kit in seconds. I put him in my cart but never pulled the trigger lol. I’m on a strict kit diet, but I’ve regretted it ever since.

3 Likes

@Bec1273 I did the same thing, lol.

2 Likes

Ok ladies, who got my Dean parts? and kit? That was fast. I happen to see them and thought oh no, another kit. So i stopped over here to find out the scoop, then got distracted. Maybe this is a sign I need to go to bed.

3 Likes

I’m so excited I snagged one! I was adding some babies to my cart for my Christmas orders and saw him. He’s so cute! He will be delivered today, I think he will be a keeper. :heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

He is adorable! Also, it looks like you can still order him from the Rose Doll Expo website under Souvenirs. I didn’t order it from there, but was able to put it in the cart, so it’s worth a shot if someone still wants him. They also have cute little resin dolls.

3 Likes