SO many

Twin As and Bs around lately! They’re probably the hottest kit around right now…bet there’s enough of them to build an army! But while I do love those twins I’m starting to almost dislike them a little too lol.

I mean, HUGE congrats to Bonnie for making such amazing kits. They’re probably the most detailed little bubs I’ve ever seen and it’s great that they’ve been such a hit. :blush:

BUT they’re everywhere lol! Everywhere I turn there’s another Twin B or Twin A! And they’re all amazing and beautiful but they’re starting to remind me of those catchy pop songs that everyone sings and you can’t get out of your head (Shake it Off or Let it Go, anyone?) :wink:

With all that said, I probably will end up with one of these kits sometime in the future. :grin: But right now the turnoff is that everyone has them. :grimacing:

No one take offense because I don’t have anything against these kits or the people who paint/own one lol! It’s just something that’s been in the back of my super random mind for awhile and I’m probably alone in this. :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Yes there are tons of them out there lol and I know what you mean as well.

1 Like

I had the same problem with Coco Blick. I just loved her and suddenly she was everywhere. I got so tired of her that I sold my kit.

3 Likes

I just had to say something about it after joining IG. I am being 100% realistic when I say about 95% of all the posts I see on there are of one of the twins. :joy: They’re all cute but honestly they’re all painted so similar on there…after looking at 200 pics of them I need some variety lol!

3 Likes

Yeah, I completely understand where you are coming from. I think the big thing with Twin A is that it can take a full pacifier in it’s mouth…and they’re super detailed of course,
Anyways, no offense taken here! I still want Twin A. 8)

3 Likes

A part of me wants twin a too haha! It’s a love/hate relationship.

2 Likes

Yeah. I think of it like it’ll probably be the only one I make, so there really won’t be any out there the same as mine!

1 Like

No I fully agree, I like the kits but everyone is doing them and I was like bleh-- so, I wish one had open eyes also. That is just me. But If I did reborn them I would love them …just right now they are everywhere. It is nice though to see the differing ways some artist are reborning them.

2 Likes

I felt that way about Esme Eagles. Like Helen said about Coco, I loved her and then got sick of seeing her. And I felt like they all looked the same. After it died down a bit, I was back to loving her especially if she was painted different. With the twins it may be more extreme because there’s two of them. They are gorgeous kits.

2 Likes

They really are! I love their limbs especially. But just a minute ago I went on IG and lo and behold the first five posts are the twins! Then after that it died down to the twins being in about every other post lol!

1 Like

I agree Izzy, it’s not that I don’t like the kits, I think they are beautiful with the exception of the MOUTHS, I don’t like gaping mouths like that at all on any kits. I don’t mind a little open but I dislike to the utmost big open mouths. The rest of the sculpt it really really nice though. I think we are reaching saturation point with them is all.

2 Likes

I have twin b, I need twin a. I want to make them for myself haha

1 Like

I painted “B” and loved the detail. I have Twin “a” from ROSE last year and haven’t touched her. Bonnie may have erred in making them open editions.