Smocked baby outfits at 60% off!

I just got a notice from RememberNguyen.com about their latest sale and ordered 5 dresses all for less than $9 each! Shipping wasn’t horrible either - only $6.95. All of their clearance and sample items are an additional 60% off.

I have ordered from them multiple times before and the clothes are really nice and shipping is super fast! The Preemie size fits 17 - 20" babies perfectly, even in the neck! There has only ever been one item that was too big even though it was a preemie size. It was a bubble outfit… maybe their bubbles run really big??? I don’t know but the one I have would probably be big on Libby!

Check them out… Here’s the sale info:

[attachment=0]RememberNguyen.jpg[/attachment]

I am so glad that y’all were able to find some that you liked! Yay!

Thanks! I found a few I liked

Thanks for letting us know I got to go and check this sale out.

Thank you for posting. I just ordered some. They have some beautuful clothes.

I’ll check it out.

Wow! I went over there and ordered so much stuff because everytime I would put something in my basket it would show me how much I was saving so had to go order more and then more and then finally had to stop.

Wonderful! I am so glad y’all were able to find some nice clothes too!

— Begin quote from “tiffsberry2”

Thanks for fullfilling our addiction to baby clothes and good deals

— End quote

OMG         

Oh wow, this is the most perfect baby clothes site!!! Im waiting on them to give me a shipping price, but i thought wow $21 for this and $31 for christening dresses, then the cart showed the 60% off that… haha and i thought those prices were the 60% off. my cart is HUGE!!!

— Begin quote from “emeraldhillnursery”

Oh wow, this is the most perfect baby clothes site!!! Im waiting on them to give me a shipping price, but i thought wow $21 for this and $31 for christening dresses, then the cart showed the 60% off that… haha and i thought those prices were the 60% off. my cart is HUGE!!!

— End quote

AWESOME!!!

I have already recieved the little outfits I have ordered and they are so adorable. I will keep this company in my favorites for sure!

I got an email from them today saying that this sale is in its final hours so if you still want to take advantage of this awesome sale - hurry!

Rose -

The sale is over but the website is : http://www.remembernguyen.com
Sorry,

Carmen