Silicone Darren sleeping

Would love to see photos of your sleeping Darren silicones for inspiration.

I am nervous about painting him myself as I don’t “bond” with most of the babies I paint. Maybe some inspiration will help.

3 Likes

Oh… I think @mcnair6 painted one…

I’ve actually painted two of them… the first one was from the first factory where the kits had awful seams from head to toes! Dealing with the seams was awful!!!

The second one came from the new factory and painting this baby was so much easier… it was amazing not having to deal with the seams!!!

11 Likes

I have not painted mine yet either. I am hoping once I get finished with my show babies to get back to painting silicone and work on him. I have Darren, 2 Gloria sculpts by Kimbrey Dolls and one little Petal silicone poured in a surprise color to make a tiger baby. My “plan” is to keep these with the exception of the boy Gloria sculpt but if I fall in love with him I will keep him with his sister and have twins. I have installed armatures in the arms of my Darren but that is as far as I got with him.

2 Likes

Oh Carmen, these babies are gorgeous!

1 Like

I painted him recently! I love his sculpt so much♥️

10 Likes

Both of the Darrens above are gorgeous!

3 Likes

Is Darren only a silicone kit?

He is darling! Thank you for sharing @chatrat

1 Like

No he comes in vinyl

1 Like

Oh nice! Thank you.
He’s cute!

Oh, gorgeous!! :heart_eyes:

I’m glad they fixed the seams! Maybe I’ll splurge when they’re back in stock… :joy:

1 Like

Such a cutie patootie! Amazing work!!

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you!

1 Like