Siggy's?

I noticed that my “siggy” had disappeared and when I tried to put it back in was told that it now has to be no more than 400 x 300… When did that change and did many of you have to redo siggy pictures…??

I haven’t yet – mine I think is either 500 or 600

— Begin quote from “Ginnylee”

I haven’t yet – mine I think is either 500 or 600

— End quote

Weird… Mine just flat disappeared and when I tried to repost, it gave me a “too big” notation…

Maybe mine will too? Just for the heck of it, select a different picture & try it at 600 x ?

— Begin quote from “Ginnylee”

Maybe mine will too? Just for the heck of it, select a different picture & try it at 600 x ?

— End quote

Maybe I will try for 2.

I don’t believe that I have had any problems with mine… and it is still pretty large. Not sure of its pixel size though.

Carmen

Post deleted

It says it can only be 300 pixels high when I try to post and that it can only be one URL… Do we use the bottom code from Photobucket? (This note pertains to siggy… Not avatar)

— Begin quote from “pinkclove212”

Pia, my siggy disappeared completely too! I thought I was going crazy…I mean within like 3 or 4 days of having put it up, it just up and disappeared. Took me forever to figure out how to get it up in the first place, didn’t want to go through that again, so I just left it alone.

— End quote

OK… Perhaps we are being targeted because our names start with “p”

I don’t think mine has changed…It must have been close enough to the right size like Carmen’s to not be deleted.
I think I’ll just leave it alone or I may go crazy trying to get another one posted.

— Begin quote from “CindyM”

I don’t think mine has changed…It must have been close enough to the right size like Carmen’s to not be deleted.
I think I’ll just leave it alone or I may go crazy trying to get another one posted.

— End quote

Crazy… The size mine is now is the largest it would let me post??? And there a bunches that are much bigger…

Have you tried just posting a picture…not a collage?

— Begin quote from “CindyM”

Have you tried just posting a picture…not a collage?

— End quote

No, but the collage is small… do pixels and size correlate? or can you have something BIG with a small # of pixels?

No idea I think mine is still here but no idea of the size.