Siggy sizes

Why do so many people have huge siggy pics and multiple huge siggy pics. It makes reading a thread difficult especially when you have to keep scrolling past the same huge pics again and again when the same person replies more than once. It is really annoying.

HA!! I would be one of those people lOL!! I have multiple pics, which i don’t mind, but they are HUGE!! That is because i have my photobucket set to upload to that size for auctions. I am too lazy to reduce them. Sorry I know i am not the only one though.

Maybe that’s me, if so , there is an option for you, on my post, look near the bottom.
it will say “profile” that will take you to my profile- where you see my name, underneath it, it will say “add friend” “add Foe”- and that way, you wont have to see anything that is posted by me so I wont annoy you so much anymore.
It doesnt bother me when i see it with other people because I realize either

A: they are very proud of themselves and want to show off their dolls in the doll forum so people can get a good look
or
B: they arent sure how to make them smaller since photobucket can give a hard time sometimes.

So yes you can add me as a foe and my annoying pics wont be a bother to you any more. i dont want to be a bother to anyone i just wanted to change my picture really quick and show my rooting on my doll i am so proud of. not that you have to make me an actual foe but this way you wont see my posts at all unless you click “show kathrynpgadomski’s post” when I reply.

I love your siggy’s hair. You have a right to be proud. It might be me and I have a heck of a time with photobucket, I can not get it to resize, In order to resize for me I have to email pics to hubby and he resizes with a program he has on his computer then email back then put it back in my photobucket. I work a lot and do not get to see him everyday. For example I saw him when we got up this morning but I will not see him again until he gets home from National Guard drill Sunday night. Then Monday morning I come back for a 48 hour shift so I will not see him again until he gets off work Wednesday afternoon late. So if I am the one annoying you sorry and add me to the foe list also.

some of the forums have a certain size that cant be exceed for a siggy.

AHA!!! I have a way to fix it without “foe listing” anyone!!! Go to user control panel at the top right of the page. Then go to “board preferences” on the left side in the box. click that. Under that 3 choices will come up. pick the 3rd one "Edit Display Options"
Then a whole list of stuff will come up. Where it says “show signatures”,click the “no” bubble . Scroll down, click submit and there you go. You won’t see anyone’s signatures anymore Hope that all made sense

I’m sure I’ve offended a few times with my huge pics of Sophia, but honestly, Photobucket has been giving me fits with their sizing issues lately. I do the best I can, but no way will I stop posting pics of my little princess…big or small she’s here to stay.

I honestly don’t mind the big pics…the more pics, the better, in my opinion and if they’re bigger, I can see them without my glasses.

I blame it all on photobucket! It hates me and locks up the internet all the time so it’s all the fault of the little computer trolls!!! I don’t mind seeing the siggys. Plus you can turn them off in the profile section but I don’t know if it turns off all photos. Which would be a pain since you would lose out on seeing all the creations in reborn showcase or WIP. But for the most part, my brain can hold onto the thought of what was written till I get to the next post…which is amazing for my brain to hold onto anything!!!

— Begin quote from “djjessie228”

I blame it all on photobucket! It hates me and locks up the internet all the time so it’s all the fault of the little computer trolls!!! I don’t mind seeing the siggys. Plus you can turn them off in the profile section but I don’t know if it turns off all photos. Which would be a pain since you would lose out on seeing all the creations in reborn showcase or WIP. But for the most part, my brain can hold onto the thought of what was written till I get to the next post…which is amazing for my brain to hold onto anything!!!

— End quote

you can turn them both off seperately

I LOVE the big siggy pix! When they’re large, you can really see the details someone put into their work, and it can be inspiring and helpful at the same time! I wouldn’t want anyone to change a thing!

— Begin quote from “prettybabydolls”

Actually, I thought I read somewhere that commenting on siggy size was consider politically incorrect. lol.

— End quote

lol, seriously??? i have never heard that its politically incorrect. i would love to see where that is written.

— Begin quote from “prettybabydolls”

I love the big siggys - that is the entire purpose of the forum

— End quote

im sorry but this isnt the entire purpose of the forum. not to have big siggys, but to be able to learn from each other and buy and sell. certainly not the entire purpose of a forum to have a big siggy. totally disagree.

why all the meanness??? If you don’t like scrolling through them, the go to your settings and turn them off!! If you like them, then keep them! It is not a requirement to have a HUGE signature and it doesn’t mean that you are better than anyone else. And those that have them, certainly don’t think that way. You don’t have to have a siggy at all!!! So really ladies, can we stop arguing about it??? We all have options and personal preferences… let’s keep them that way… personal. Thanks!