Show prep

I’m sanding crates for my table at the Rose doll show. Anyone else prepping?

3 Likes

Assembling, rooting, varnishing, dressing. Tomorrow I’ll do the same and hopefully take some pics of some. And at some point o need to start packing. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Rooting my last doll. Finishing up outfits, accessories, etc.

Double checking that I have all COAs, etc.
At this point I think I am bringing more than what will fit on my table… lol
Going to wing it once I get there! LOL

I leave Tues.
Taking @Blissfulbabies silicone class on wed & thurs :heart:

3 Likes

I wanted to see outfits and accessories and I don’t think I’m going to get around to it. I have two dolls to finish and then a half of one for the class I’m taking Wednesday and Thursday. I’m leaving Monday afternoon and driving from Washington State to Utah.

3 Likes

I am getting all of my things together, I have one competition doll and going to pick up my granddaughter in Arizona and then we are driving from there. We should be there on Tuesday, and are staying at the Hilton Garden we will be doing the Fantasy class on Wednesday and Thursday show and events all weekend! I am so excited to finally get to go. I want to meet up with all of you!! See you there. Can’t wait!! Yeah!

4 Likes

That sounds like fun!

We should be getting in around the same time! Luckily we know this hotel is ready for the insanity.

3 Likes

@ttulsajess what table/booth are you at?

I’m at table 24.

2 Likes

I look forward to meeting you in person.

2 Likes

Me too!!

1 Like

I just got all my show stuff out of the attic and organized it today, I have one more baby to glue eyes into and assemble. Then I need to do laundry and pack. I’ll be getting there Wednesday afternoon! I’m at table 12! See you guys there!

5 Likes

Have a safe trip ans I will see you there.

3 Likes

I am not participating at ROSE, but getting SO EXCITED for all of you! :tada: :tada: :tada:
Wishing much success and great time to everyone! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Can’t wait to see and hear your stories.

5 Likes