Show me your Moses baskets/nests

I’m iso Moses baskets and baby nests. I prefer gender neutral. But show me how you display your babies.

6 Likes

My Dad sent me this pic a few days ago, the Moses basket they ordered was supposed to be pink and white checked fabric. Looks like cable knit instead.
I know it’s not much, but they are still waiting for their reborns to arrive, so this is all I can show ya so far. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

That is an amazingly beautiful basket! I love that cable knit. I am so jelly!

3 Likes

The cable knit looks comfy.

2 Likes

I Love it!! I love the fabric too! TY for sharing! <3

1 Like

I got this basket on Amazon for $35, which was the cheapest I could find. I added a mattress, sheet, and homemade pom-poms, and I love the look of it! It only fits two newborn-sized babies, and I have 10 dolls in total, so I definitely need to come up with some more creative ways to display my other dolls without having a million moses baskets laying around! May have to upgrade to a crib if I ever have the room.

6 Likes

The stork arrived at my parents’ home yesterday!

11 Likes

I got mine at Goodwill for $7.00. A little worn but it works in my room.

9 Likes

Here’s mine :joy::joy::joy::joy:

13 Likes

Yep. :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Lmao omg :rofl::joy: Love it

3 Likes

I got it before I even had a baby, for 3 bucks at a thrift store. I was going to store blankets in it. Then I had baby stuff in the bottom, a blanket on top, and my baby on top of that. Cozy. Then two babies. Then three. Now here we are it’s full of clothes and no babies :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Omg that made me giggle :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hahahaga. I have the same one but it has a white eyelet cover on it. Charlotte slept in it when she was born an then I used it to display dolls at my craft sale.

3 Likes

I don’t have a Moses basket but would love to fine one with the hood. I have Levi laying in a Pet Bed that I got at Walmart, lol. It works perfectly. :smile:

4 Likes

Hey, pet beds are very similar to nests. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

HHahahahahahahzha you win!

2 Likes

My goodness! I would be over the moon if my daughter send me this :wink: :heart: :heart: :heart:

What was you mom reaction?

3 Likes

That is great find!

1 Like

:grin: She seemed really happy.:two_hearts: Ty for asking. I think I have a few pic heavy posts to make soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes