Show me your Kaelin! Please!

I purchased the Kaelin Kit, I will be making it for my daughters upcoming birthday.
She was on sale for only 12.95 so I had to make a purchase and grab her!
Her baby sister is due a week after her birthday and I thought it might be fun for her, plus she tried to keep my Gemma I just sold and was a little upset when she left!

I always thought she was precious, plus she is the perfect size for my daughter and I love the small babies because then I can make them all kinds of cute crochet things to go along with it and it doesn’t take me too long to do.

So if you happen to have a Kaelin picture of a doll you did, please share.

Thanks!
Katie!

7 Likes

Katie !!

Double baby joy for you guys . She will be happy to have her own baby .

1 Like

I love Kaelin! I have painted 4 of them…so far. :grinning: She is the perfect size for little girls. Here is the only one I have on my phone.

7 Likes

14 Likes

My 3rd reborn, Lillie Pearl

Your Willow Flower is adorable and can’t wait to see your new addition Violet Blossom…love those names :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Thanks! It’s not my best, but it’s alright for being only the 3rd head I’ve rooted. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

My biracial Kaelin for my 6 yr old.

14 Likes

Yep, it’s rooted! I figured since she’s got a little head, I could root her fairly quickly :slight_smile: It didn’t take too long either, even with me ripping out half of it and re-rooting lol! She’s a sweetie though, I bought her because she was on sale and I was never a fan of the kit but she totally stole my heart when she got here! Her new name is Adelia June. She’s got the cutest little feet! She’s also one of my Grandma’s favorite babies that I’ve made.

4 Likes

Kaelin was my first :slight_smile: I made her for my mother in law.

13 Likes

Can’t show mine. I use her for test parts.

2 Likes

She was my 4th baby. I just sold her this week as my first sale.

13 Likes

Adorable

This was mine, she was my third baby.

13 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing all of your lovely photos! She is so precious.
You all did such a lovely job!!
Great inspiration!!!

1 Like

My daughter is obsessed with Kaelin. Here are my two.

9 Likes

She was my first too!!! I have to look up her photos! I should of kept her!

3 Likes

It totally does!!! :heart:️:heart:️

Here’s my little Kaelin…

http://www.silentsleepers.co.uk/wp-content/gallery/reborns-created-in-2015/img_7810.jpg
http://www.silentsleepers.co.uk/wp-content/gallery/reborns-created-in-2015/img_7811.jpg

xx

8 Likes

Mine is going to be three as well!!! Your Kaelin is lovely!!

1 Like