Show me those Jupiters!

The other day I ordered a Jupiter, and can’t wait for her to get here. I wanna make her a sweet little redhead. But unfortunately delivery might take some time. They said it’s probably going to be April before they get the new kits in.
In the meantime, I’d love to see what you all have done with her!

5 Likes

Girl, you don’t have to tell me twice! Jupiter is my favorite kit ever. I’m actually about to start rooting my 6th one. And 7 and 8 are partly painted. I hope to have at least one Jupiter, preferably 2 for each of the 3 doll shows this summer. She’s a great seller for me. And you’re in for a treat. The kit is great vinyl and easy to paint. And her head is small compared to most toddler kits. So she doesn’t take as long to root. Here are my 5 that I’ve done so far. (I’m also addicted to adding teeth as you can see on some of them. :grin:)

Ginger girl actually got Sandie legs. And one of my Rose Jupiters may end up with Sandie legs too. I love this combination.

This one was also modeled after the real Jupiter. And the doll’s mom was able to bring her to the Kansas Doll Show to meet the real girl. :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

I loved working on Jupiter!

8 Likes

I have only made one but she sold right away even with painted hair!

12 Likes

All are just beautiful versions…makes me excited to start on mine!!!

1 Like

Oh, how cute! I love all your different versions. And wow, even with real Jupiter! I never realized it was a portrait kit!

3 Likes

What a sweetheart. Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

I’m not surprised she sold quickly. She’s such a cutie pie!

1 Like

11 Likes

Loved painting Jupiter!!!

9 Likes

She’s sculpted to look like Julia Lane’s baby girl. Julia told me the sculpt proportions, including the skinny legs are exactly the same as Jupiters at that age. Except real Jupiter had a bigger head. I chose to make mine like an older Jupiter though.

10 Likes

Aww, I love your Jupiter-boy! I love all of them, but him especially! :blue_heart:

4 Likes

I only painted one, She is great to pose.

9 Likes

I have only painted one and sadly she has a big scratch on the cheek (my husband dropped a tool on her while fixing a window). I don’t have a picture. I have one kit left to be a portrait of my son.

You all have beautiful Jupiter! I enjoy seeing so much version of her !

3 Likes

You can do a cake smash to mask it.

5 Likes

Beautiful!!

1 Like

You’ve made them all look like a realistic happy toddler!! My fav is the yellow pigtail
One!!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

I only did one too but @Katinafleming makes me want to do more…all the Jupiters on this page are gorgeous. I think you need to make another one @YelenaRey she is too cute!!

Im also using a link to her Mommy’s instagram because she takes way better pictures than I do
https://www.instagram.com/p/C2LJsNJxjm2/

8 Likes

Thank you! I am planning one for the DOTWE if time permits.
I love your! Actually I love all your toddlers!

1 Like