Show me the doll you’re most proud of making!

Title says it all! :grin:

1 Like

LOL! I am proud of all of them!

2 Likes

You don’t have a favorite? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nope, love all of them!

2 Likes

It is hard to pick sure enough because art is ever evolving. I love one and then I make a new one and love it more! I have made some I did not love as much though and was glad to see them go! LMBO!

5 Likes

I think my new little preemies. I added a lot of color to them and I think they are pretty realistic.

15 Likes

I am most proud (right now) of my new prototype. She’s a Cassie Brace Love baby! I will do a full post for her reveal the beginning of August before her preorder- some of you got to see her in person at the Raleigh show :heartpulse:

15 Likes

What is yours? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m most proud of Alexis- every technique that I’ve learned so far (many from this generous group!) was used in her creation.

16 Likes

I feel exactly the same as you. Lots of times it’s also the sculpt that I love so it makes me love it more.

2 Likes

She’s beautiful

I’m most proud of my Sawyer by Emily Jameson

15 Likes

I really loved the skin tone on this Dominic. He’s my all time favorite and the one that got away!

15 Likes

Precious Gift, always my fave ~

15 Likes

Probably this guy :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

This Delilah is the one I’m most proud of. She’s not necessarily my favorite, but she was the first baby that really made me think ok, wow I really can do this!

14 Likes

Oldie, but goodie. I haven’t painted in several years due to my arthritis, but Kate has always been my favorite that I have done.

12 Likes

I LOVE my Kiwis (I need to make more :wink: )

And Periwinkle prototype

15 Likes

I love these, Jenni!

2 Likes

Definitely my Teegan, I spent so much time on that human hair :sweat_smile:

15 Likes