Show me some Libby love!

@LillyBellesBabies so cute! Love her!

1 Like

She is next on my to-do list, I love chubby babies! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@ashleyfox98 Me too! That’s why I started with Sugar!

1 Like

Thanks she is a cuddle bunny, I find myself attracted to the chubby sculpts and she sure fits that .

2 Likes

@LillyBellesBabies Yes! For sure!

1 Like

Love Libby she is a chubby Bubby one of my favs. This one I did, such a sweet face…

6 Likes

@Shera1 She’s so sweet! Lots of hair :heart:️!

Thank you she is one I was going to keep and didn’t, then regretted it. I bought another sculpt to make her again but, you know you can never repeat, doesn 't happen.

1 Like

@Shera1 Awwwww yeah, that seems to be a reoccurring theme!

Thank you!!’ She took FOREVER to sell! She finally sold to a college boy who wanted her for his dorm room! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thank you!!! :heart_eyes::kiss::heart_eyes::kiss::heart_eyes::kiss:

That’s it! I knew Libby reminded me of someone but never could figure it out until now…it’s big Hoss!!! LOL

1 Like

My Libby (in memory of my son Branden) was my first baby and I kept him so I can look back and see how far I have come lol. He still lays in the cradle today although his paint has seen better days.

6 Likes

@colee1970 He is gorgeous! I am so sorry for your loss :broken_heart:. I cannot imagine. Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks @Renauta427. Branden was born still at 33 weeks on July 9, 1996

2 Likes

@colee1970 That’s a mothers worst nightmare. It is really amazing the way you are keeping his memory alive.

He is my forever baby… And he has always been a huge part of mine and my other two children’s lives. It has been 20 years and we still hang his Christmas stocking up in his memory.

3 Likes

Beautiful!! I love her skin tone :heart_eyes:

Thank you Summer!

1 Like

You’re welcome :blush: you really captured her beauty!

1 Like