Show me some Libby love!

I just ordered Libby earlier today. There didn’t seem to be too many under the maginifying glass (other than her looking like big haus! Lol cracked me up :joy:) I have been wanting her for a while and she was on sale today!!! Thanks girls!

3 Likes

She looks exactly you big hauss! I don’t have her pics saved but you can see him on reborns.com, dolly mamas nursery

2 Likes

She really does! I was dying when I saw your post! Lol too funny! @Nikkiroc

1 Like

Lololol totally!!!

1 Like

Sorry please delete

3 Likes

Awww I love her and those thighs😍! Thanks for sharing!

Love it, and beautiful outfit!

Here are my libby’s: (Solomon, Esther and Isabella):
Solomon:

Esther:

Isabella:

I personally love the Libby kit because of her chubbiness! I would totally recommend her!

8 Likes

@rebornmommysince2013 Oh my gosh! Love them, I can’t wait to get mine! Now if I can just finish Sugar, I have been working in her for a month or two…

1 Like

Here is one of the Libbby’s I did

15 Likes

Only pic I have

9 Likes

I want to do another Libby… With a different face.

2 Likes

@jubileej I love her, so beautiful! So excited!

1 Like

@hellbunny33 such a pretty face!! Love it!

Still Hauss-y can’t ever lose that image, lol! These are just his pretty daughters! :joy::joy::joy:

This is my sugar I need to finish before I can do anything else. This is my first, I have tons of kits so I can keep practicing. Hopefully I will get as talented as you lovely ladies one day!

8 Likes

Oh don’t mind the animal practice leg in the background, I was letting my little paint on it. Since I am using her Minnie Mouse table to paint when I do get a chance, lol.

Sugar is looking great.
here is my Libby now Patrick He was last years Christmas Baby!

7 Likes

This is mine after a sex change and swapping out an arm I was not happy with .

6 Likes

Thank you @handy_denise ! It’s crazy how she looks good as a boy or girl! Love your little guy!

1 Like