Shipping Delay in So Carolina?

@YelenaRey
That is where one of my packages is stuck… it’s meant for SC… but stuck in Atlanta since the 5th. No movement :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

I shipped on November 25, still in Chicago according to tracking that never seems to update. So frustrating isn’t it.

3 Likes

Yeap, Atlanta is a black hole also.
To uplift everyone’s mood I can report that I’ve got 2 USPS packages today. One was from @Katinafleming from TX, it was delayed, but finally arrived, and another one was from Target. So things are slowly moving!
Hopefully all mine shipped packages will be delivered and everyone gets theirs! Love you all!

3 Likes

That is good news!! :heart:

1 Like

Oh it’s happening everywhere. My newest doll spent almost an entire week going all over the state of Texas and I currently have a shipment stuck in Atlanta. That one is a Christmas gift for a family member so I’m hoping to that one gets on a roll here soon.

3 Likes

Just checked the tracking on the baby that was stuck in SC and it’s finally in my general area!

4 Likes

Yay! Now we need get everything out of Atlanta! I am shipping one more package tomorrow :frowning:

1 Like

Same thing here in Minnesota. I bought some furnace parts and they are stuck in the USPS black hole. Thank goodness it’s a warm winter. I have four custom orders to send out next week. I think I will use FedEx instead.

1 Like

Thank you all for your help… I put an inquiry in to the post office for both packages… 1 package was delivered yesterday and the other is out for delivery. There does seem to be a big issues with the post office in some areas as I’m getting my packages only a day late … not several. But I will definitely keep a watch out during this time. Thank you All

1 Like

Not dolls I shipped but my experience this week

Kit order from Mac on the 9th - UPS - From Canada - delivering today (the 11th)

Etsy order shipped the 9th - USPS - From Florida… still in Florida on the 11th (it has moved 49 minutes south… )

2 Likes