She's here omg!

OMG she is BEAUTIFUL!! After the disaster I had last time around Christmas with a prototype baby I was terrified to ever buy another baby. But I am THRILLED with this baby. I was sooooooo relieved when I opened the box and saw her coloring wasn’t gray or drastically different from the photos! She has the most AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL BLONDE!!! hair…her painting is wonderful, I am over the moon!

34 Likes

She’s beautiful!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you, she really is!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

What a beautiful baby!

2 Likes

She is gorgeous! Congrats! You look radiant lol…is it just me or is your hair matching? I love it.

5 Likes

17 Likes

@Moonbay Thank you so much- it actually sort of does :wink: :two_hearts:

@anon77773884 @micholc Thank you both!!

2 Likes

She’s beautiful, oh my gosh!!! So happy for you!!!

4 Likes

Congrats…she’s amazing and you look so happy!!! I can tell you’re in love.

3 Likes

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

2 Likes

I am so happy for you! The second picture is so beautiful. You are such a beautiful new mom!!! :heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

She’s absolutely beautiful and you two look great together in the photo…proud new mommy…!!..I see the hair colors are matching as well…so very happy for you…:purple_heart:

2 Likes

I would do it for you Sony… But I’m still nervous about my skills. Why don’t you root?

2 Likes

Awwwwww yay!!! She is beautiful! You guys totally match. I love it! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

What a gorgeous baby! And you look so happy you’re about to cry. Precious!

3 Likes

She is so cute! What a sweet baby💕

2 Likes

She’s beautiful. What a cute mommy you are.

2 Likes

Too precious! No wonder you were buying new clothes :wink:

2 Likes

Oh heck no! I will be that good someday!

4 Likes

Congratulations, on your new, beautiful baby! You look totally in love with her.

2 Likes