Sharing my surprise Cuddle Baby Grinch

I want to say a HUGE thank you to my best friend @NestMama for the surprise Baby Grinch cuddle baby!!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: I sent her some candy and hand knitted socks and various size hats for babies…so I totally wasn’t expecting this huge surprise! :scream:

He was made using the head from the Max Bountiful Baby kit. She also knitted the snowman he is holding and the hats. Though not shown in my pictures…he has a dark green cuddle body with golden snowflakes on it. He’s SO little and I love him to pieces! He can wear Preemie clothes and I just ordered him a custom Baby Grinch onesie (that he will wear under his clothes when he celebrates his first Christmas with me next year…I just received him yesterday).

16 Likes

Oh wow! Lucky girl! He is super adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I love all the shading and coloring and detail in him beneath is furry layer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: very Jim Carrey grinchy!!! He needs some Christmas clothes and a Santa toy to squeeze :rofl:

3 Likes

Thank you very much @PhotographyForLife :two_hearts::blush::two_hearts:

You hit the nail on the head…Heather was inspired by Jim Carey’s version of the Grinch! His details, shading, and coloring is beautiful…my camera doesn’t do him justice, compared to how he looks in person. I’m either going to be purchasing or making him some Lederhosen like the ones Jim Carrey wore in the movie. lol

82a57364dced765c28f4e679856e1fa3

2 Likes

That will be adorable! And the perfect use of grumpy maxs face and grinchy needs lots of cuddles and snuggles… you should make him a pumbersella :thinking:

Had to google it -
(Essentially, then, in Whoville, babies arrive via pumbersellas (i.e., a basket with a little umbrella that allows the wind to guide them) )

4 Likes

What a wonderful surprise. I love Baby Grinch!

2 Likes

I’m so glad his grumpy lil self got safely to you and that you’re enjoying him so much. It was fun to surprise you. And now I’m wondering about the bed. Can’t remember the name. How cool would that be?!

1 Like

Awesome Grinch! How cute is that Pumbersella. All Grinch lovers need one!

1 Like