Serenity opinions?

I need some honest feedback! I’m thinking that her eyes and belly button are too red?

13 Likes

She looks great!

2 Likes

Oh no. I think theyre perfect. Very pretty baby :wink: nice job

3 Likes

I think they’re perfect, too.

2 Likes

Absolutely perfect, beautiful baby! LOVE her. I think Serenity is growing on me lol.

3 Likes

She’s beautiful! I like her skin tones, lips and detail. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you all very much! I appreciate the kind words! I still need to do her fingernails, eyebrows, sealer and hair. Is there anything I am missing or could improve?

@izzy I really loved her in the beginning, had to have her! Once I got her I wasn’t sure I felt the same but I think she’s growing on me again :blush:

5 Likes

Yours is gorgeous!

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Thanks @MichelleP20 “Perfect” might be much but that is really sweet of you! :blush:

4 Likes

@nimlet…my Serenity is for sale on Reborns.com under My Blissful Babies Nursery. I’m a Silver member.

4 Likes

I like your Serenity. She’s looking really good. When she’s finished and all dressed up you’ll fall in love.

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I felt like you did about Serenity but I had resold all of my previous LLE kits because I didn’t like them when I looked at them. I decided that Serenity WOULD be born. I don’t think I “fell in love” until I put clothes on her and now I am not sure if I can sell her?

8 Likes

Whoa Pia!!! A keeper???:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

4 Likes

LOL! For a little while. You know, I still have Harper and I can’t really decide which one to keep? Harper reminds me of my older brother (RIP), but Serenity is so sweet to look at! I will probably fall in love with another on end repeat the dilemma! (You guys may make a “semi-collector” out of me yet)!

5 Likes

Well Pia your Serenity is gorgeous! I wouldn’t want to sell her either! Like I said before that seeing your Serenity inspired me to jump in there and get going on mine, knowing that she has the ability to look amazing☺️ Not that mine would look near as amazing as yours but one can hope!

3 Likes

Thank you for the compliment. Yours is looking great at this point!

2 Likes

I love Harper! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I want to compliment you on this doll. She looks great and I am really glad you didn’t make the crease between the brows really dominant. I don’t think the navel etc. are too red, but if they look too red in real life, I’m sure you could tone them down with a couple of washes.

2 Likes