Selling During Covid19. Let’s discuss!

I hope you all are staying safe, drink hot fluids and taking vitamins to fight this terrible pandemic!!! How’s selling been during this lockdown? Have you guys maintained sells? I know there must be a decrease??

Check Reborns Adopted page. So many sales.

1 Like

I was just curious on everyone here experience but that’s so good on the sales I know it’s so much free time to paint so u gotta get rid of some lol

Praising the lord for how busy I’ve been
I had so much money tied up in Rose show dolls and was so sad it was cancelled
I’ve been so busy though it completely is offsetting that!
Feeling very blessed

7 Likes

Oh wow that’s a blessing!! Are your customers mainly recurring or new customers? (Just curious)

Both actually
I have amazing customers that give my name to everyone so
I love my regulars! They are amazing and so supportive. I find it to be the best advertising

5 Likes

That is so good! Thanks for sharing

I’ve sold 3 babies in the last month-ish. Happy that people are buying because I need extra money during this time. I feel busier with my dolls than usual!

2 Likes

Just sold my 1st doll since Christmas and having a lot of interest on both Etsy and reborns.c. so it seem to pick up, I hope !

3 Likes

Well, I received an offer on eBay for one hundred less than Inhave it listed. :roll_eyes: I put in some “padding” on eBay because of the fees but, not this much!

2 Likes

I’m curious how people are handling the “no signature on delivery thing”. We’ve seen that some artists are having to fight for their money WITH a signature. I’m just wondering how to send a doll out without that confirmation that they got it on the other end.

2 Likes

This is what’s stopping me from selling right now. I ended up ordering a printer to ship from home. It arrives tomorrow supposed to anyway. But I’ve seen far to many claims, chargebacks etc from groups that many artist are getting screwed right now even with tracking saying delivered.
I’ve had several hits on the various stuff I have for sale, but it’s just nerve-wracking. Not sure it’s worth the risk right now for me anyway

3 Likes

I agree. Too risky as this is definitely a time where the less then honest have a leg up.

3 Likes

Wow that’s amazing! Thanks for sharing your experience. I have to get an oven to start baking and painting

Also it’s less dolls for adoption, at least on Reborns: 671 vs 1250 at Christmas time, therefore those who are selling have better chances.

3 Likes

I just sold one tonight. I was thinking that there are a lot less buyers right now, but who knows. If there are still adoptions everyday on Reborns I guess there are still buyers out there.

1 Like

God is good all the time, all the time God is good! :slight_smile: So happy to hear this testimony.

3 Likes

I shipped a baby on Monday. I printed the label at home.
I went to the Post Office, touched the door (to open it), then waited in line 6 ft apart… until I could get past the lobby door, then I set my box on the counter by the drop box and walked out (opened the door with my arm). Then sanitized my hands with my small sanitizer from my purse before getting into my van.

1 Like

Wow! Yes that is very good! I’m amazed everyone have had such positive experiences so far :pray:t4:

Good Luck! That’s so good

1 Like