Seems fishy to me

seems like someone is running up their bids or someone is playing with this auction. just do not see a legit buyer paying this much.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ooak-Reborn-real-life-baby-boy-Jayden-with-3D-skin-art-doll-/162577115685?hash=item25da59ea25:g:DWMAAOSwXetZWykc

9 Likes

especially since all bidders have 0 purchases

3 Likes

Yes,seems pretty fishy to me as well…

4 Likes

Sad

Wow, that’s A shame

I don’t see the reason for bidding up that high, unless it’s just to mess with people.

For a Romie Strydom full body silicone baby absolutely…but that typical reborn no way!!!

2 Likes

I am sure this is fake. What I don’t see is wahat is to be gained? No one will really pay that.

2 Likes

Yikes, imagine the eBay fees they will have to pay

2 Likes

Crazy :unamused:

There are a couple of extra zeros in that price for sure! Maybe it’s a misprint. If not, I’d be real interested in finding out what that reborn is stuffed with because the value isn’t coming from the exterior! LOL

4 Likes

Um yeah. … This is what they wrote: "Welcome to Karens Realborns Kreations you are looking at baby boy Jayden. His red hair has been micro rooted and soft body for easy posing and cuddling . He feels lifelike. He is 24 " long , 8 pounds, green eyes. When you buy this beautiful baby , include blanket, outfit, diaper, socks, pacifier, bottle, toy ,etc. more bids , more surprises!!"

I kind of wonder what those ‘Surprises’ are? That’s an Amelia sculpture. Pretty easy to get when in stock, not worth $11,000+ for certain.

Somthing is up :thinking::flushed:

I think it is the cheaper Lady bug kit, actually. And insane bids. I am sure someone is messing around.

1 Like

Ah, you are right, it was the bottom teeth that threw me off… I went to look at my Amelia, not the same face at all.

For that price the surprises better be made of gold

3 Likes

at the bottom of the page it says it was cancelled cause the bidder wasn’t registered. maybe somebody having fun. Crazy. All her other stuff is around the $100 mark.

1 Like

That there be us a scam partners! (in cowgirl voice…)

1 Like

Is that your Naomi on eBay? Beautiful hair! Just wondering.

It’s been relisted then sold for $180 , that’s a better price ! I’d pay that ,it’s a cute lil fella love red heads lol

1 Like