Seconds same price

I am confused. BB will have a sale on a sculpt and then have a sale on the same sculpt as a second but it will be the same price. Why would anyone by a second when you can get a first for the same price. Anyone else notice this?

2 Likes

This question has been asked before and it is the computer that decides what kits will go on sale based on the inventory and how long they expect a kit to last. The seconds kits don’t factor into a computer decision so are often more than a kit that is on sale. Always a good idea to check 1st and 2nd prices before you order.

Yes - and that was what my reply related to - the computer puts the kits on sale and sometimes 2nds are not a bargain at all. BB doesn’t do it to be tricky.

1 Like

The sale usually only last few days, so it is not worth it to be messing around with the 2nds, when the sale is finished they will be a “bargain” again.

If they offer both the 1st and 2nd of the same sculpt on sale, wouldn’t it make more sense to offer the 2nd for a cheaper price. Just saying…lol.

1 Like

I don’t beleive the BB computer adjusts the prices on the “seconds” when a kit goes on sale! Just have to double check it yourself and continue to be grateful for sales!

1 Like

True! Love those $14.95 sales. Wish they did more of that.