Say whaaat my sculpt is full body!?

Been working on this baby in most of my spare time and he/she is still nowhere to be done… Opinions and criticism wanted. Don’t be afraid to be harsh lol

Thanks for peeking!:blush:
Oh and it’s about 17 and a 1/2 inches long (with bent legs… Well leg lol🙊)

16 Likes

Sure looks like a cute baby to me! Maybe rounder front of cheeks and more head on top. He looks like he’s having happy dreams.

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m sure I’m going to end up doing everything you’ve suggested:)

2 Likes

That is really good!!!

2 Likes

Your doing great !! Keep going !

2 Likes

Bet you are having an amazing time creating this little sweetheart…I think the baby is coming along nicely and imagine every time you do more work on him that you add something or adjust…Will be nice to see him finished…!!..:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I want to put a diaper and clothes on your artwork. Keep it up! You have talent!

2 Likes

Thanks so much ladies!! Your words mean so much!:blush: I’m definitely seeing new things about this little thing that will need to be fixed/changed. @DearBaby I’m glad you said that about the eyes because it seems like no matter what I do the eyes go back to this… So odd!

1 Like

When I first saw him/her I was drawn to the nose. I think if it was a little smaller/less open, it would balance better. That is going to be a very sweet little thing :slight_smile:

2 Likes