Santa is coming to my house! 🎅🏻...maybe

So a lady posted that she had the Santa/grandfather kit by Donna Rubert! I was excited and jumped on it! She doesn’t have the boots, just the head and hands. I can always find some small boots though. At first, she wanted to do PayPal friends and family but I told her I would pay the extra fee for goods and services and she obliged. Sooooo…does anyone know where I can find a body for him if I do get him?

3 Likes

I’m excited for you!! Maybe search small Santa boots on eBay?

1 Like

Thank you! That’s a great idea! I was going to check the local thrift stores for small boots also. But what I really need is a body for him.

3 Likes

Looks like you will need a whole body for about a 34 inch according to this picture I havent seen any myself . Perhaps @RoseannsBoutique could build you one ?

3 Likes

I had her mind but I wasn’t sure if that was something she could pull off.

4 Likes

Cant hurt to ask you will get a no or yes :smile:

4 Likes

So true!

4 Likes

@RoseannsBoutique do you think this is something you can sew up?

3 Likes

I’ll bet she can!!!

2 Likes

This is from Secrist dolls probably need something like this one it comes with limbs though and is 36 inch but kinda gives an idea what might be like .

3 Likes

Yes! That’s awesome! I also found some measurements from the original body that BB made from 2012. Thank you!

2 Likes

Oh my, I’m sorry but I think I’m going to pass on this.

5 Likes

That’s ok!

1 Like

Here is the link to the grandma and grandpa body slips from Secrest secristdolls.com - secristdolls Resources and Information.
Price includes the limbs though I couldn’t find where they just sold the slip but it might take care of the no boots problem too .

1 Like

You are awesome! I had seen the secrist set but it was the whole kit and body for $100. I didn’t see this package. Thank you so much for being so helpful! :slight_smile:️

2 Likes

Your welcome happy to help the heads are hard from what I read so not something you would root I guess but you wouldn’t need to root feet :smile:

2 Likes

Haha! I hope Santa doesn’t have hairy feet! My daughter did a secrist doll and yes…it’s head was hard…we did prisma hair!

2 Likes

I’ll bet that will be fun! I can’t wait to see. Now I want a Santa, lol!

2 Likes

They sell the heads too @AnnieSokay they have the wigs also I am still helping don’t know whose side guess it depends on which side you are on the buyer or seller :smile:

2 Likes

Now that would have been a very fun Challenge. Maybe next year!

2 Likes