Russian mohair OFD!

I can’t believe it! It’s finally coming today! Yay!! So excited. Maybe it will help me root better lol. Anyone advise needle size? :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

When did you order?

I use a 42 forked needle

1 Like

I just looked at when the mohair was processed through their PO and it will be 3.5 weeks today. It seemed to take forever from NYC/JFK to come here in the south. It was in Atlanta for awhile also. I’m excited to see it after it’s long journey. lol

1 Like

I have 42g but not forked. I never got the feel of them. I believe Mac’s says to root up and down with forked or the hair won’t catch?

1 Like

Yes, for me, most of the time I have to go in straight to catch a hair. I don’t root with one needle. Too time consuming. I use 2, that I put together.

4 Likes

What is name of shop to get this hair I forgot

1 Like

Here you go:

Give it a few weeks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool!! TY for sharing…what kind of hair works with them?

1 Like

It’s here!

4 Likes

I use a 46g crown. In it the uncut ones in bulk from BB and use a felting tool I bought from amazon

1 Like

I use it for any hair.mohair n Human hair. I also use a 43 forked double made needle. Which ever one I feel is getting the hair in, that’s the one I use.

1 Like

I just finish rooting my first baby last Sunday. Using this hair. I will post pictures soon. I use 42 g Crown needles 3 barbs red Vinyl coating from bb. I try two or three out of the package until I found the one that works the best. Good luck.

I tried to order today and I got this message. I order from Etsy never had this issue.

I don’t root a lot, but her hair is beautiful. I might try again later

2 Likes

What? That’s strange. :crazy_face: Try again later?
I don’t root a lot either. Just trying to find the right combination of hair and needles. I stick at rooting.

I just placed an order and it went through.

As a side note: does it always show payment in euros when you guys order from Olga?

1 Like

lol I don’t even remember. I’ll need to order again to answer your question. She must be swamped :joy:

1 Like

So what colors did you get?? Do tell!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I ordered several colors, 3 of which are definitely alternative (ruby, bright blue, 5 color ombre) since my daughter has a ball jointed doll I want to make a couple of wigs for.

I’m so excited to try it!

2 Likes

A couple times I’ve gotten that message for different merchants. I just try again n it go through.