🏵 ROSE International Doll Show Talk 🌹

Maybe when they changed the award night?

1 Like

If the only thing you’re doing is the baby shower, then that’s the only ticket you’ll need. If you want to walk the show, then you’ll need a ticket for that: “single day pass tickets are $15 a person 12 and up, $5 a person ages 6-12 , 5 and under are FREE”

Which opens Friday morning right?

1 Like

Yes, at 9am.

http://www.roseinternationaldollshow.com/Events.html

1 Like

hmmm. Maybe we shall grab those too so we can walk around the show before heading home. :slight_smile: lol

1 Like

I think you’d love it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

another random question. My daughter is 12 so is it $5 or $15 for her? lol

1 Like

They did make a mistake there, didn’t they? You can always say you need 2 tickets, one adult and one for 6-12. Be prepared to pay the higher price, though, just in case.

1 Like

@jlesser there were several 12 year olds at the baby shower last year.

1 Like

I got her a ticket for it already. :slight_smile: Just wondering now about day pass for a 12 yr old. That age is mentioned twice.

Not sure. I will tell you this…there were several girls in that age group and they were all so well behaved and seemed to have a great time together.

2 Likes

I would definitely go to the show itself… I bet your daughter will love it!

2 Likes

We just have one night reservation, but I think we can manage to check out from the hotel then walk the floor.

1 Like

Attention ladies taking the rooting class with Jaqueline Kramer. I found portable Ott lamps on sale today in JoAnns for $19.99 regularly $59.

5 Likes

I want one! Is it battery-operated?

No you plug it in but it has a handle and shuts off when you fold it down.
ON

OFF

3 Likes

Nifty! :slight_smile:

I have one of these on my painting desk and I love it. I also have a standing one with magnifier and another full spectrum desk lamp as well. WOW, guess I need a lot of light-------old eyes!!!

2 Likes

@lynn my eyes are old as well. I have the standing one with a magnifier and several others. My granddaughter accidentally kicked over my standing one and busted the Ott Bulb. I went to JoAnns for a replacement bulb and saw this on sale at a heck of a price. I’m going to put it back in the box to transport it to ROSE with me. I like the carrying handle.

1 Like

Yes, they are great!!