ROSE update

Thank you ladies for your sweet words. I want tell you all that if you go to ROSE next year you are guaranteed to have a blast. If you don’t then you are probably one of those fuddie daddies that should have stayed home anyways. Lol. There’s lots to do but you can fit it all in. @MichelleP20 took a rooting class and loved it. I think she even made some forever friends. For those of you that asked…the hotel was $109 per night (2 people) and included free breakfast.
I have to admit it was pretty exciting to be told by well respected artist that your work is beautiful. My head will not fit in the car after this. Lol! Start saving everyone!!

6 Likes

Ohhhhh I wanna go so bad!

@izzy Maybe you could sculpt a winning baby for next year…Rose Sculpting contest

3 Likes

I heard about that! Maybe I’ll give it a go sometime. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Izzy!!! You have to!!!

1 Like

It sounds like fun, only I read the rules and the complications and everything is making my head spin lol. I would much rather go through a kit producing company. I have a couple on my list, just got to get sculpting! :unamused:

2 Likes

Who has abs?

3 Likes

Airbrushed abs… :wink:

3 Likes

Huh? Did I miss something?

1 Like

That doesn’t seem fair. It wasn’t their fault only 2 people showed up.

2 Likes

Will anybody you ladies be taking your significant others or traveling alone? Bob would probably be with me lol

I’m going either way😃 I don’t think the hubs will dig on the doll show. So, if he comes with to Denver he will problem do other things. Maybe we can set up the guys to meet and have a fun day in Denver!!! And we can all meet up for dinner!!!

1 Like

My husband wants to go with me because he thinks we are going to explore Denver. I’m going to look at reborns and maybe take a class, I can just hear him now, "how many babies do you need to look at?’ I think I might keep him at home…lol.

3 Likes

Exactly. I can be in charge of planning a fun reborn daddy day if anyone is interested! Denver looks awesome… I’m sure I can find something amazing for the guys to do! I think we will all be happier that way!!! Lolol

And the fellas won’t scoff anytime you wanna buy a "broom":joy:

1 Like

Lolololol good idea! I can say it’s a cleaning product show!!!

2 Likes

Bob would probably enjoy the doll show. He drags me to coin shows and civil war reenactments. Turn about is fair play lol

2 Likes

The Avatar was one of 5 by Baby Clon (I think that is what I read) $2300.00

Thanks for sharing all your photos from ROSE. Makes it easier to miss the show when photos are shared.

2 Likes