ROSE doll show 2017

AHH! I get to go the the ROSE doll show! Today is my birthday so my family got me a plane ticket! See you there, I hope!

15 Likes

Congrats! Happy Birthday!

1 Like

LUCKY! How exciting. Would be a dream!

1 Like

You are SOOOO lucky!

1 Like

Thank you! I can’t wait. This will be my first doll show!

Are you traveling alone? Or will your parent come too?

1 Like

My mom is definitely coming. I would be a lost cause without :wink:

1 Like

Fun! I took my daughter with me last year, but we drove over, and only stayed one night.

1 Like

Do you know if minors are allowed to go to classes?

I am not sure… you could probably contact BBsupport or the class instructor…
https://rosedollexpo.com/classes/

Congratulations!

1 Like

Ohhh!! You are a new year baby!! What time were you born at?? Happy Birthday!! :gift: And what a great present!

1 Like

Congrats!!! You will have a blast!

1 Like

I was born at 12:32 AM

1 Like

There was a minor in my AA air dry class. She was a Doll and did very well for her first time painting a baby. I think she was twelve.

4 Likes

Did her parent have to attend also?

1 Like

No. She asked the teacher in advance I think to make sure before purchasing her class. The minor was well behaved and didn’t disrupt the class in anyway.

4 Likes

Alright, I will check it out.

1 Like

Happy Belated Birthday @RebornReflections

1 Like

Well Happy Birthday and congratulations for getting to go to the ROSE show, you will LOVE it and so will your mom!! Take lots of spending money cause there is so many things you might to buy, it is really fun!! Where will you be staying?? It’s nice if you can stay at the Hilton Garden Inn cause the convention center is attached to it, no car needed!! But you would have to get a shuttle to and from the SLC airport.

Edit; If you are going to pick the Hilton, I would suggest you book your room NOW, you can always cancel it later if you decide NOT to stay there.

1 Like