ROSE Baby Shower-----

I thought they were the ones that stepped in and took of the show on the East Coast before the one last year?? NO?? Yes??

2 Likes

Did you get my pm??

Everyone try not to be disappointed. Iā€™m looking so forward to meeting everyone and I wouldnā€™t want anyone to back out because of a miscommunication. I had fun last yearā€¦so much so Iā€™m going again. Both Sarah and Leath Mellman are wonderful ladies and very accommodating. You can PM them on the ROSE Facebook page with any questions and Iā€™m sure they will reply. Itā€™s a lot to organize and when you see how big this show is Iā€™m sure youā€™ll understand. As far as the competition goesā€¦if you are arriving late let them know or ship your baby ahead of time to Sarah. They allowed people to ship things to them last year and Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll allow it this year.

4 Likes

You made perfect sense Michelle. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @lynn I was at ROSE with @MichelleP20 last year. We discussed that a lot of things werenā€™t done according to plan and could have been done differently. This year however things seem way more organized. Especially the competition. Last year you just registered whenever with your baby fully dressed. Mine were a mess when I got them back. This year I think the owners are going out of their way to organize things so that it runs much smoother. Theyā€™ve picked an excellent location, arranged top notch classes and a wonderful assortment of vendors. I guarantee youā€™ll have a blast once you get there. Oh and by the wayā€¦why not walk around in your PJs? People do it everyday in Walmart. :grinning::laughing::tada:

7 Likes

PMd you Amanda.

Hehehe!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

WHO has the biggest house or land ( for camping ) we can make a mini ROSE :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Full combo pas is $202 and includes everything. Mini combo pass is $130 includes 2 day floor pass, awards banquet and baby shower. These are pre-ordering prices.

1 Like

I just looked at the ROSE site again. It says there will be NO refunds given for the awards banquet or the mini combo pass. So I guess people who have already paid for these and canā€™t be there because of the changes are just out of luck. While I understand thereā€™s a great deal to coordinate for an event of this magnitude, I still think they should have had the kinks worked out before everything was posted on their site and before they started accepting payments.

Iā€™m really angry about this and Iā€™m having trouble just letting it go but I will try to shut up about it now.

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s annoying but ROSE is a huge eventā€¦and everyone who used to be coordinating it has dropped out except for two people. Iā€™m sure theyā€™re doing the best they can. I can only imagine they must be feeling a bit overwhelmed.

2 Likes

There used to be several people who owned the show I thoughtā€¦Debra Jadick was one of them. This year itā€™s just two ladies left is what she told me.

Iā€™m not sure why though.

2 Likes

I thought the women who ran this show were related in some way??? I thought 3 of them lived in the Denver area and 1 lived in California?

I think the two left are sistersā€¦the others I donā€™t think were related but maybe Iā€™m wrong. :slight_smile: