Rooting pig tails

Hey Ya’ll! I’ve searched this forum and you tube on how to root pig tails. I’d like to start but I want them to be more on the sparse side. Can anyone help with pics maybe? I’m a visual learner…TY!! Blessings!

1 Like

Wouldn’t you just root normal and then brush it into pigtails? The hair would have to be long enough to do it…

4 Likes

I’m sorry…I failed to mention that I’m doing combination hair with prisma and rooting and thought maybe there would be mapping that would make sense instead of just circles lol

1 Like

Hmmm… maybe @Gabriell would have some info. She did one
https://www.reborns.com/item/63873/1

5 Likes

I really like that one.

She is absolutely adorable…she does amazing combo hair!

1 Like

Maybe they are glued to magnets and you can position magnets on the inside of the head for optional pigtails. Someone here does magnetic pigtails, but I can’t remember who.

3 Likes

Hey!

This was super easy to do. Just paint your hair pattern and simply root little patches of hair where you want the pig tails to be, seal, add ribbon viola!

Make sure you tell your customers that this is a forever pigtail baby, they can’t be brushed out. They could be removed I guess at a later date.

I did three or four pig tail babies it was super fun. Pear is being loved by a super amazing little girl.

6 Likes

What a wonderful idea!!! She is so cute

I did magnetized pigtails for these two girls. A bit tricky…have to glue one magnet inside and let ur dry completely before doing the second.

7 Likes

Oh my how adorable!

Your babies are gorgeous!! That little one with pig tails is so adorable. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:. Ty for sharing! I can’t wait to try this.

You’re doing an amazing job with your babies! I’m so impressed! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Awww, thanks so much!

1 Like