Rooting Mini's

Has anyone rooted a mini baby? Particularly Mini Marley, but any mini at all will do. I’m thinking about trying to root a Mini Marley but want to know if it’s easier, harder or about the same. I don’t root often lol

2 Likes

I did zodi but with long hair and to me it was easier than big heads and very fast.
Good luck with the little one you have and we’d love to see pics

7 Likes

I rooted Zodi. I ordered kid mohair for her…instead my supplier mislabeled the package and sent me pygora hair (super fine) instead. So, it’s was super hard for me to root the hair. Took long because the hair was so soft and all over the place. I think it would have gone faster with the kid mohair.

And, working with a smaller head takes some adjusting but once you get the hang of it…it goes by fast.

8 Likes

I did her too I kept heating the head

8 Likes

Love her snuggly outfit. Looks so warm and cozy.

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

I have only rooted two and will root my Zane. It’s not easier, just faster.

9 Likes

Maia was the smallest I have rooted and it took about the same as a big kit for me. I made sure it was mono rooted

9 Likes

I rooted LillyLoo, it didn’t take long even with mono-rooting.

9 Likes

I started rooting Zodi and switched to a 46g when they arrived but I am switching back to my 42 crown. With the 46 and rooting blond hair I could not even see where I rooted and it got thicker than I wanted.

1 Like

I could kick myself! I needed Zodi’s for inspiration and was seeing any. My fault, I should of asked. @Keneen that was the look I needed-just for the painting. beautiful!

3 Likes

11 Likes

Here is mine although I have stalled on the rooting lol.

11 Likes

I rooted a mini and it was so much faster and easier!

3 Likes

Thank you :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I just love this little face :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you! She is silly-adorable!

2 Likes

@ellakabella painted and beautifully rooted my precious little Rachel :purple_heart: Zachy by Marita Winters

9 Likes

She’s so tiny and perfect! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That hair is gorgeous, and beautifully rooted! Love her!

3 Likes