RIP Eva Helland

Did you guys hear about Eva Helland’s passing a few days ago? So sad. I never knew her personally but heard she was an amazing person, and of course, her sculpts were out of this world. :cry:

Here’s a lovely tribute video I saw on YouTube by The Doll Academy.

TRIBUTE to Eva Helland and her Dolls - YouTube

18 Likes

Beautiful tribute. Thank you Izzy.

2 Likes

:cry:

2 Likes

I’ve never even heard of her but thanks for sharing this video.

2 Likes

Such a beautiful tribute to a masterful artist…RIP Eva Helland

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing Izzy.

1 Like

WOW, that was beautiful. Her sculpts are magnificent. Beautiful babies. I see now how some of you ladies have certain sculptures that you like or prefer. I didn’t even know she did Kyra. I have that kit. I’m gonna have to get another one of her beautiful sculpts. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Wow! I didn’t know her but I hadn’t seen anything about it, either. So sad. :confused:

2 Likes

This is very sad. She was the first artist I saw on the internet years ago with these amazing dolls she created and I was completely overwhelmed with the realism!! I immediately fell in love with the dolls and didn’t even know at the time that reborns existed. I always wished I could own one of her OOAK’s. The doll world has lost a remarkable woman!! May you Rest In Peace, Eva.

3 Likes

Eva sculpted Kyra and Kaya. I believe most of her babies were silicone though.

2 Likes

Such a lovely tribute , may she rest in peace ! I loved her babies !

2 Likes

What a beautiful tribute to such a wonderful Artist. RIP Eva Helland :bouquet:

2 Likes

I remember Eva Helland’s dolls from The Lee Middleton doll company. They were beautiful! Most of them she did for LM had blue eyes and they looked very soulful to me. I never got to own any of her dolls though. I will have to check out some of the reborn kits she did. Maybe I will get own one of them in the future. R.I.P Eva Helland. You will be missed.

1 Like

A beautiful tribute…Thanks for posting the link. She was a great artist and will be sadly missed. RIP Eva Helland… :pray: :heart:

1 Like

Wonderful artist! I just used her Kaya kit for a work shop , I may have to hold on to her in memory of Eva!

1 Like