Riley Bountiful Baby?

In looking at the Bountiful Baby Gallery, I checked out Riley (22"kit). I did not like the way her fingers were webbed (in the kit) and on the darling baby reborned by Kimberly Angel, but then when looked at the next prototype by Angela Mueller, the hands were NOT the ones in the kit??? How did she manage that?? I have sent her a text message through FaceBook, but have not heard back. Does anyone have experience with Bountiful Baby substituting arms in kits? Seems odd that they would display photos of a prototype that isn’t the exact kit that they are offering for sale??

I just went to look ~ never noticed that before! I don’t like webbed fingers; it’s just this thing I have.

great question! I would also love to know…

Perhaps the artist will respond to my message? Does Bountiful Baby ever review posts?

How did BB handle their mistake? I think I will call and place my next order and see if they will swap limbs. Will have to be sure vinyl color matches.

— Begin quote from “UnknownFemale”

My Spencer came with amber limbs. They’re not even the same size kits. and Amber lacks the “rolls” that spencer needs. thanks for bringing this up. I know some take the same limbs so when the bag said amber on it, i thought nothing of it.

— End quote

Were the vinyls the same color? The Spencer and Amber I have are not. Spencer is the new neutral vinyl and Amber is the old BB peach vinyl.

— Begin quote from “UnknownFemale”

My Spencer came with amber limbs. They’re not even the same size kits. and Amber lacks the “rolls” that spencer needs. thanks for bringing this up. I know some take the same limbs so when the bag said amber on it, i thought nothing of it.

— End quote

Hi

When you ordered Spencer, you also ordered Kyle. Kyle and Amber share the same limbs. So, in the order that you ordered Spencer, there should also be some “Amber” limbs (to go with Kyle), as well as the Spencer limbs (to go with Spencer).

So, yes, your order with Spencer should also have some Amber limbs in that same order, along with the rest of your order.

Bountiful Baby

— Begin quote from “pia”

In looking at the Bountiful Baby Gallery, I checked out Riley (22"kit). … when looked at the next prototype by Angela Mueller, the hands were NOT the ones in the kit??? … Does anyone have experience with Bountiful Baby substituting arms in kits? Seems odd that they would display photos of a prototype that isn’t the exact kit that they are offering for sale??

— End quote

We do not substitute arms in kits.

We have now removed Angela Mueller’s picture, to avoid the confusion.

Bountiful Baby

Awe shucks! I really liked Riley’s arms in the Mueller reborn. But, thanks BB for your response.

— Begin quote from “bbsupport”

— Begin quote from “pia”

In looking at the Bountiful Baby Gallery, I checked out Riley (22"kit). … when looked at the next prototype by Angela Mueller, the hands were NOT the ones in the kit??? … Does anyone have experience with Bountiful Baby substituting arms in kits? Seems odd that they would display photos of a prototype that isn’t the exact kit that they are offering for sale??

— End quote

We do not substitute arms in kits.

We have now removed Angela Mueller’s picture, to avoid the confusion.

Bountiful Baby

— End quote

Angela Mueller’s photo with the wrong arms is still on the site…

— Begin quote from “pia”

— End quote

Your browser is caching the old version. Click your browser refresh button.

Bountiful Baby

— Begin quote from “bbsupport”

— Begin quote from “pia”

— End quote

Your browser is caching the old version. Click your browser refresh button.

Bountiful Baby

— End quote

yep… gone now… still like the arms on her baby better!! LOL!!

I got a message back from Angela Mueller and she did not remember substituting arms for the Riley that she reborned. I guess BB must have inadvertently sent her arms from another kit… I wish I could get that lucky… I would order Riley with “unwebbed” hands…

heres a pic of my riley as a east indian baby…her fingers were not webbed…so maybe they fixed the problem that you saw…sage

— Begin quote from “sage brush nursery”

1. heres a pic of my riley as a east indian baby…her fingers were not webbed…so maybe they fixed the problem that you saw…sage
    http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af214/sagebrushnursery/fair/012.jpg

— End quote

Your Riley has the arms that are shown with the kit… I consider them to be webbed because the fingers are not separated in the “open hand” of the baby. Some of the kits have fingers that are individual so that they look more life like. Check out the fingers on “chrisy” for comparison… Sure wish Bountiful Baby would trade them out!!

Your baby is very cute…