Rhea Lana Baby and Child Consignment

I just ran across http://rhealana.com/. They’re a different kind of consignment store. I went to one yesterday. It was day 1 of 50% off with a few exceptions. I found some clothes and blankets but the big ticket item I wanted was excluded from the 50% off…I got it anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@kareninflorida, was sitting on my shoulder saying, “Get it, Amy, you’ll be so glad you did”. Sooo, after arguing with Karen a bit, I gave in an bought a beautiful bassinet for $35. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. :wink:

I like the incline so the baby is easier to see. I took a quick pic with a baby in it:

14 Likes

It’s wonderful. I got one, not nearly so nice, at a thrift shop for $20. It was brand new.

1 Like

What a wonderful find. Wish our thrift stores had stuff like that.

OH MY GOSH – GORGEOUS!!! What an awesome find, Amy!!!

So glad I could be of some help, LOL!!! :wink:

3 Likes

Karen, I thought you’d like to know how you helped. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m so GLAD, Amy ~ and hey, anytime, I’m here for you! I am GREAT at spending money, and even BETTER when it’s someone else’s!!! :blush:

2 Likes

[quote=“MichelleP20, post:6, topic:24601, full:true”]
Wow! That’s beautiful!
[/quote]Thanks, Michelle. I was so drawn to it and couldn’t walk away.

LOL! My hubby will be happy to know that…NOT. :wink:

3 Likes

Love it , bet your glad you listed to Karen!!

2 Likes

[quote=“MichelleP20, post:9, topic:24601”]
I saw a beautiful gender neutral little swing at a consignent store for 15$ but I didn’t buy it because I have no space in my room. I think I will go back and get it if it’s still there cause I will just put it in the basement until my father has time to make me a nursery in the basement.
[/quote]That would be perfect, Michelle. Take advantage of the deal while it’s there. :smile:

[quote=“anniewalker, post:10, topic:24601, full:true”]
Love it , bet your glad you listed to Karen!!
[/quote]Absolutely! :innocent:

1 Like

Be careful, Michelle, because you might end up with both Karen and me whispering in your ears. :wink: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

That darn Karen anyways!!! LOL!!! I am gonna blame her for now on. By the way I love your find Amy!!! Its really pretty. I hope to get a great cradle find at my flea market coming up.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s Karen’s fault! Unfortunately Amy, if you blame Karen you can’t take credit for a fab find. Way to go, Karen! :laughing: It’s lovely.

4 Likes

Hey, just so you guys all know…I am ALWAYS available to shop, day or night, 24/7 – I’m here for you! Just one of the many friendly free services I provide. :blush:

3 Likes

I’m in the process of slowly transforming my room into my room/Doll photo and prop office. I feel like the dolls are taking over lol I’ve been trying to think creatively to save money. For example, I bought a moses basket and a changing table (with storage drawers). That way I can sit the basket on the changing table for pics and I can also store some of my supplies in the storage drawers that are on the changing table. I had a cradle in my room, but booted it out of my room and let my kids have it in their room (took way too much room up). I bought a nice dark wood chest to keep all of my doll kits in and can also put a moses basket on top of that to do photos. My goal is to get it ‘nursery looking’ for the photographing, but to not have it take up all of my space. I love painting dolls, but I also love my ‘own little identity’ in my room. Don’t want the whole room to be ‘doll land’ hahaha

5 Likes

Great find Amy glad you decided to grab it. My husband cringes every time I look at baby stuff. Good thing with the process of moving I found the one I had put in the attic from my youngest son (36 now) and it was used when I bought it, not as fancy but a cute bassinet liner should spruce it up.

5 Likes

Corinne, what a nice find in your attic and it comes with wonderful memories! :heart_eyes:

Thank you Amy. Yes it does wish time didn’t go so fast. It’s amazing what you pack away and think you don’t have anymore. Here’s another item I found so I sent my youngest son a text with picture and asked him if this “looked” familiar, he sent a message back " Is that my old blanket?" I made that for him before he was born, it went everywhere with him,even had to go back to a motel some 20 miles back on vacation to get it otherwise would have been a terrible trip the rest of the way.

3 Likes

It’s beautiful! I love the colors. :smiley:

Back in those days I used what ever was in the material pile and made what I could out of it. Nothing fancy but it was special to him. Didn’t have all the technology that is available now the animal prints we done using the old metal cookie cutters for a template. It was well used with many repairs to keep it going. Thanks for the compliment. Didn’t mean to take away from your wonderful find .

1 Like

How pretty. Where did you get the liner?

1 Like