Relentless scammers apparently used my pic!

The scammers get worse every day. I get SO many scammer tags about silicone dolls now if I comment on anyone else’s post. I also still have to daily weed out and delete them off my business FB page too even with filters in place. Last night I got a message from a friend that she saw this photo of mine I recently posted on another silicone site. She reported it and got a threat back from FB that she had broken a rule and her account would be shut down if she did this again! WHAT???

This is the photo, it is up on my Lil Dumplins FB page and DOTW because it is the display of the babies I currently have in progress for the show. I do not watermark these photos as they are just quick cell phone pics.

7 Likes

It’s so awful! I use a filter for comments on my page and it blocks any comments with the word silicone. That has stopped pretty much all scam comments on my page thank goodness. But I only paint vinyls… I suppose if you have silicones on your page that might not work for you.

5 Likes

I watermark anything posted publicly. Restrict words and locations, etc.

1 Like

Thank you for posting this. I didn’t know you can do that!

1 Like

yes, I have the filters on too and it has stopped a lot but they lurk even still and if I so much as post a picture of a silicone baby, no word silicone even, they will replay to everyone else’s comments advertising their sites. They do get hidden by my filters now mostly but I still like to go in and block them.

1 Like

I just hate it, but I have thrown up my hands at this point. Every time I post a photo online I get a one eyeball headache knowing there is some scammy arse-hole looking for something to take that is not theirs. Sorry this is happening to you and all of us.

2 Likes

OMG that’s a great idea. Doing that now.