Received my PIF from jeslilmax

THANK YOU JESLILMAX!!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

I received my fun little box of treasures from jeslilmax, she was so generous. The kit is one she put together from practice parts, which I think is awesome, since I’m still really new to reborning, I have a baby I can really practice on and try new things, without being terrified to ruin one of my favorites.

22 Likes

What lovely pif gifts xx

2 Likes

Nice!! Adorable outfits! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Great gift! So nice of @jeslilmax.

2 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Great idea with the practice parts …especially for a newbie. We all love our ‘crash test dummies’.

1 Like

Nice haul!!

1 Like

What great gifts! I really love the frog and owl sleepers. They’d look so cute on twins!

1 Like

She’s so cute, wow she was a while ago!!

1 Like

I’m definitely planning on doing twins at some point, just so they can wear those sleepers, they’re so adorable

2 Likes

She is very sweet. I’ve seen Amber on sale so many times and I have looked at her pictures and never been interested in her at all, but when I opened the package and I saw her The first thing I thought was “awe she is such a sweet, cute little face” and at that time I wasn’t even sure what kit she was until I looked on the neck ring and saw that it was Amber. I was surprised that she was so much cuter in person than in the pictures that I had seen. I’m really looking forward to reborning her. Especially because my first one that I started like a year ago and just got really stuck and refused to move on and start on another kit, because I wanted to complete the first one I started to be able to have my “first” reborn. I kind of gave up for a little bit, then I just decided to set her aside, move on to another kit and maybe once I am more experienced I can go back and fix her. So I’m super excited to have an entire baby that I can reborn and develop my skills a little more before I attempt my other babies, because the other kits I have are all ones that I really love and don’t want to mess them up.

2 Likes

How did you do the tongue, especially with the little taste buds? I have absolutely no idea how to do a tongue, but again this will give me great practice to learn how.

1 Like

The blue one actually has like a little monster on it, you can’t tell in The pic because of the angle. I tried to fit everything into one picture. This is what the little monster looks like.

6 Likes

PIFs are such a fun way to “gift” someone! You scored!

1 Like