Reborns email

Anyone else get this email? I know there has been a lot of talk on here about his website…

7 Likes

I just bought a reborn kit from there so it was my first purchase on there. I too received that email. I guess they send them out to everyone who purchases something. I am not sure if this is something new or not however.

3 Likes

Same! It was my first purchase on there as well.

Interesting…I had my photos and all my information copied and pasted word for word from reborns just yesterday! In my opinion he has made it even easier for scam pages to steal our photos by not allowing us to watermark or logo out photos. I used to always do it even though he didn’t want us to until just recently when he started cracking down on it.
I understand he wants to protect his company and reputation but is isn’t right that he demands we not be able to do the same for our own businesses.

9 Likes

Wow! I’ve never seen it where they steal the pictures AND the whole ad! I wonder if I should write a review and express those opinions. You’re right, it’s not fair for him to save his face but not allow artist (whom keep his business running) to do the same!

5 Likes

Btw, did you receive your rattle yet???
Other artists have found it to be a touchy subject with him, but maybe he is tired of hearing from the same people. So I may reach out to Dave with my concerns as well.
I have reported and reported this to Facebook and they won’t make them take it down and it stresses me!

3 Likes

@PutABonnetOnIt other ladies have posted on the chat part of reborns about that scam page also. I commented that they copied your Asriel also.

4 Likes

Thank you so much it may lend a bit more weight to my email to him, as soon as my day settles down I plan on writing him a well thought out email. For what it’s worth :wink:

2 Likes

I did!! And I love it! It’s so beautifully made, I can’t wait to use it for photos.

1 Like

Awe thank you, that’s wonderful! I kept one for myself too. I figure eventually whichever ones don’t sell are going to be added to my box openings. So win win! Enjoy :heart:

1 Like

I thought they would’ve all sold fast! People don’t know what they’re missing!
Definitely a win win!

1 Like

I wrote some reviews and I reported every doll on that Facebook site that was stolen from reborns.com as fraud/scam. Twice. All I got was an automated response saying it’s not against Facebook policy. What is against policy if advertising for sale items you don’t have isn’t? There isn’t anywhere to explain the problem. You have to pick from a list. It’s very disheartening.

6 Likes

Seriously! That is sooo frustrating!

4 Likes

Not sure what I think about this. I might not understand- so buyers are now asked to rate their experiences with sellers on reborns.com? How does Dave plan to handle an undeserved less than 5 stars considering he at some level won’t know if it was deserved or not?

5 Likes

This is why I have yet to sell on Reborns

It looks like a scam site. Its dated and ugly. Actualy the scam sites at least use nicer graphics and colors.

I’m not about to let Dave tell me I can’t use watermarks to protect from scammers. That’s not his place to decide.

He is making bank on us and isn’t even using it to update the site.

Not to mention changing colors and graphics is the easiest thing about making a website. Its not complicated.

5 Likes

I agree! His sister site or whatever is like the same. Dated and ugly really describes it!

3 Likes

What I care most about is if my dolls sell on reborns.com and they do.

3 Likes

Right. And I get that. But if he doesn’t want to be lumped in with the scammers he could allow watermarks and update the site visually at least.

2 Likes

I agree. I really don’t think watermarks detract from the site.

4 Likes

I thought BB was going to create a site for us to sell on. It would be nice if all of us got together to create and pay for our own.

3 Likes