Reborns.com isnt working?

Reborns isn’t pulling up for me, anyone else having problems getting to the site?

Not working for me either. Also had problems last night, but didn’t contact Dave because it started working again. I hope this is some weird glitch and not what it was last year. :thinking:

1 Like

:-1: Not working

3 Likes

What happened last year?

@ZeldaDawn

I just sent David a message to see what this is about. I will post his response here.

4 Likes

He posted on it yesterday to let the sellers know that another round of those annoying blockers are happening. So they have a ton of computers all log onto the site and bog it down so that sellers and buyers cant access it cause it cant handle the traffic.
Last time was in Dec. :frowning:

1 Like

Yup. Here is his email. I never saw the notice because I can’t access the site.

The server is under DDoS attack and is down. No ETA on when the server will be back up. Last time (back in January) it lasted 3-4 days down.

Thanks for your patience during this upsetting and troubling time as we try to fend off the attackers.

Sadly, I think it is someone in the reborn community who is causing this trouble. This person recently has been causing trouble with Reborns.com artists.

Of course there is no way to know for sure, but definitely not an ethical person if one must resort to literally taking down a competitor to try and succeed themselves.

Dave

8 Likes

I am so irritated right now… I have a bunch of dolls I am finishing up to list. :triumph:

4 Likes

Right! Wrong time of year for the site to be down. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

2 Likes

Right!! Of course this wouldn’t happen when everything is slow and it wouldn’t have halfway mattered. Of course it’s right when sales start picking up.:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Was planning on listing my Madison today.:disappointed: I truly hope it isn’t a meanie in the reborn community doing that.

3 Likes

I was afraid that was what was happening. I have been trying to get in since early this morning. What a cruel thing to do.

2 Likes

Shoot! I hope he is able to get it up and running soon. These fall/winter months are our best selling times. I can’t believe some people! How can they possibly benefit from causing stress and worry to other people that they have never even met?!

3 Likes

So I assume its that guy who stole our pictures last week?
Thats who I was thinking it was.

1 Like

That’s my assumption too. :confused:

1 Like

Is there not a way for Dave to protect the sight to keep people from doing this ?

I haven’t heard about this. What happened?

1 Like

How did this work out last time? Did Dave credit accounts for the days lost?

Yes he did.

1 Like