Reborns.com and instagram

If you are a paying member of reborns.com and not on instragram. Reborn.com post babies from their site on Instagram, with the price n the creator of the doll. They don’t post every doll. I don’t know how he chooses which ones to post. I noticed this a couple months ago. I just renewed my membership last night. 5 minutes later, my Levi was posted on Instagram. Just thought I would post for anyone that didn’t know. Or post on reborns n not on Instagram.

6 Likes

I think they post to facebook, instagram, Twitter and pinterest

1 Like

Yes, I’ve seen my babies advertised in multiple social media sites also.

2 Likes

Oh ok, I gotta find them on Facebook. Thanks

1 Like

I don’t think it’s a correct statement. I am sure that process is automated and I looked on IG for comparison. Dave posts even more than you can see on official Just Listed tub. I see dolls on IG that were posted in free nurseries, or waiting 24 h listing period, or were marked as adopted without official home page listing, so the order that you see on IG is different than the order in Just Listed.

2 Likes

This is the FB link

2 Likes

I just realized that you can do search on FB to see listed prices there, since Reborns now have option to hide what they sold for.
I always looked for price comparison before I post my dolls. Now I can do it again :wink:

1 Like

Oh ok, I hadn’t been on reborns in a while. I assumed it was paid members. I hadn’t seen any of mine posted when I was a free member.

Thank you

1 Like

May be that is what i’ve got wrong. Let me check.

Are you Momma Pats, correct?

1 Like

This is what I see for you, but dates are not sorted

https://www.facebook.com/page/309314429102158/search/?q=mimi%20Cotton

Edited: I just learned so much about FB today! :wink: I can sort listing by the year. You have 2 for 2020 and 1 for 2019.

Yes I am.

1 Like

There was a period of time where Dave said that his programming to post on Instagram was not working so things were not being posted but it is back up and working now. Maybe that period of time where it wasn’t working is why you were thinking that all babies were not being posted.

1 Like

Could be. Thanks

1 Like