Reborning aint easy

Just wanted to say to everybody up here.As long as you do your best that’s all that count.You ever thought you finished a doll then take a picture…then…boom…you didn’t miss a spot you damn near missed the whole doll.But it’s all good as long as your doing what you love SO WHAT YOU BURNED A COUPLE OF FINGERS…DOLL CROSS EYED…PAINT WeT AND DRY AT THE SAME DAMN TIME
.Sometimes you want to dump the doll in the trash like I wanted to do Dumplin…BUT I’m not going to bring her up.Just a crazy memory…So what you can’t spin the wheel on a doll head.Rooting look like tooten…Shading shades off and after all that the damn doll face look crooked.But I still do it even though the eyelashes have me wanting to run to the restaurant Golden Corell and end it…lol

14 Likes

I feel your pain, I just keep pushing forward. Mistake so what, this is just doll number one, and he has a lot of boo boos but his new Mom, (my daughter loves him, cause her Momma made him. :scream:

2 Likes

I love reading your post’s. You always make me laugh when I read the words it’s almost like I can hear the attitude you would say it with :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You are cracking me up…don’t know if that was your intention, but my mood is lifted considerably…I’ll pray for you not to go to Golden Corral…LOL

3 Likes

Wait! What? Let that girl go to Golden Corral, get a belly full :rice::cookie::cake::dango::poultry_leg::pizza::strawberry:and start all over again. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes