Reborner furniture hack ๐Ÿ˜€

I think I saw @2layz do something similar to this. Thought about it last night and put the room together today. Best part??? Itโ€™s comfy! And sturdy!!! I put a comfy air mattress on top of the crates! Cheapest bed ever! And it hides all my stuff from a disapproving hubs! :grinning:
Ps. I know I need a lampshade. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

48 Likes

Really awesome idea Nikki! Nobody would ever know!

1 Like

Holy moly, I had the same picture of the pig diving into a pond in my spare room for a long time! I gave it to my bff, who actually hung it over her mantle, last time I moved! That picture makes me so happy:)

1 Like

Lmao itโ€™s a great piece of art!!! I want to get one of those fancy lights to hang over it like in the art gallery!!โ€™ What a happy pig! Lmao :joy:

1 Like

Iโ€™m going to do that for my stuff. Remember the kaboodles? I just aged myself!

3 Likes

Looks great! Awesome idea!

1 Like

Awesome idea!

1 Like

I just had a photo of what someone else had done, but if I actually took the bed in my nursery room apart and put bins in it I would have lots more room! Your room looks great, and Iโ€™ll bet that bed is nice and firm and comfy. So glad you actually did itโ€ฆperfection as a stealth kit stash! It makes me happy just looking at it!

2 Likes

LOVE it, Nikki ~ what great place to stash stuff! AND it looks nice!

2 Likes

THANKS!!! Iโ€™m really happy about it!!! I need a wine fridge up there!! Iโ€™ll never have to come down stairs!!!
Nowโ€ฆif I could get the post lady to stop ringing my bell ( tips off the hub that Iโ€™m getting something that doesnโ€™t fit in the mailbox) Iโ€™ll really have it made!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Tell her your husband Is disturbed by the ringing door bell. Lol love the room.

1 Like

They were the best!

Great idea! I wonder if I could make a couch??? My stuff is in the living room since my step daughter moved into my studio room.

2 Likes

Perfect, I love your room!

1 Like

Lol!!! My mom has joked about doing this with her fabric. Weโ€™ve all got the same collection problem I guess :joy:

2 Likes

You can totally make a couch!!! :grinning:

1 Like

You need a little sign under the door bell that says โ€œPlease do not ring, baby sleepingโ€ You could even attach a photo of one of your sleeping reborns. That or just stop her sometime and tell her to leave packages without ringing because it disturbs your husband. She doesnโ€™t need to know why it aggravates him! LOL

3 Likes

She is really a funny oneโ€ฆ if I have heavier packages she pull into my driveway and beeps for me to come and get them from her truck!!! Lolol Iโ€™m trying to make a little spot out there that I can tell her to put them. That wayโ€ฆ he wonโ€™t hear her or see the boxes. My brain hurts from trying to be creative. Lmao!!!

2 Likes

I totally understand. I hate it when I get a package and my DH is home!

1 Like

8 Likes