Reborner furniture hack 😀

I think I saw @2layz do something similar to this. Thought about it last night and put the room together today. Best part??? It’s comfy! And sturdy!!! I put a comfy air mattress on top of the crates! Cheapest bed ever! And it hides all my stuff from a disapproving hubs! :grinning:
Ps. I know I need a lampshade. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

48 Likes

Really awesome idea Nikki! Nobody would ever know!

1 Like

Holy moly, I had the same picture of the pig diving into a pond in my spare room for a long time! I gave it to my bff, who actually hung it over her mantle, last time I moved! That picture makes me so happy:)

1 Like

Lmao it’s a great piece of art!!! I want to get one of those fancy lights to hang over it like in the art gallery!!’ What a happy pig! Lmao :joy:

1 Like

I’m going to do that for my stuff. Remember the kaboodles? I just aged myself!

3 Likes

Looks great! Awesome idea!

1 Like

Awesome idea!

1 Like

I just had a photo of what someone else had done, but if I actually took the bed in my nursery room apart and put bins in it I would have lots more room! Your room looks great, and I’ll bet that bed is nice and firm and comfy. So glad you actually did it…perfection as a stealth kit stash! It makes me happy just looking at it!

2 Likes

LOVE it, Nikki ~ what great place to stash stuff! AND it looks nice!

2 Likes

THANKS!!! I’m really happy about it!!! I need a wine fridge up there!! I’ll never have to come down stairs!!!
Now…if I could get the post lady to stop ringing my bell ( tips off the hub that I’m getting something that doesn’t fit in the mailbox) I’ll really have it made!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Tell her your husband Is disturbed by the ringing door bell. Lol love the room.

1 Like

They were the best!

Great idea! I wonder if I could make a couch??? My stuff is in the living room since my step daughter moved into my studio room.

2 Likes

Perfect, I love your room!

1 Like

Lol!!! My mom has joked about doing this with her fabric. We’ve all got the same collection problem I guess :joy:

2 Likes

You can totally make a couch!!! :grinning:

1 Like

You need a little sign under the door bell that says “Please do not ring, baby sleeping” You could even attach a photo of one of your sleeping reborns. That or just stop her sometime and tell her to leave packages without ringing because it disturbs your husband. She doesn’t need to know why it aggravates him! LOL

3 Likes

She is really a funny one… if I have heavier packages she pull into my driveway and beeps for me to come and get them from her truck!!! Lolol I’m trying to make a little spot out there that I can tell her to put them. That way… he won’t hear her or see the boxes. My brain hurts from trying to be creative. Lmao!!!

2 Likes

I totally understand. I hate it when I get a package and my DH is home!

1 Like

8 Likes