Reborn problem?

Bobby was one of my first. I think I used a 38G, but I am usin 42s now.

1 Like

YES! :wink: People hate it but it happens often

2 Likes

Dang it! Lol I was afraid of that. I keep refreshing the page hoping to catch Dominic again but don’t want to loose the current 2 on sale.
50 dolls?! That’s a lot, how many did you keep? If you don’t mind me asking?

2 Likes

We have my first 5 here, I made them for my kids and got some practice in. :wink: I have gifted a few and joined in some swaps. The rest I have sold or have for sale. :slight_smile:

1 Like

38 is what I use now, I think I’ll try the 42. I need to learn sometime. I think I like rooting more then painting. Do you use a magnifying glass/ reading glasses or just eye it?

That’s awesome! I wish my girls liked dolls, they are into video games.:confused: Is there a place to see yours and others on here?

1 Like

We have a Baby Uno post that we all post on, random pics that have something in common with the last picture posted.

As for some of mine you can see them on my profile or on my reborns .com account.

1 Like

Oh my gosh they are all adorable!!! Shakia (spelled wrong I think) looks just like my niece! So cute!

1 Like

Sorry, but they go back to regular price if you leave them in the cart after their sale is over. Been there and done that. :weary:

1 Like