Reborn must haves

What’s in your reborn stash/kit that you MUST have?

Evelyn by cassie brace, Zara toner

2 Likes

Winsor and Newton Brush cleaner. :rofl:

2 Likes

Ditto on the Windsor and Newton.

1 Like

Lots and lots of mohair :smiley:

Everything I have is a must!

10 Likes

Glass jars for making large quantities of my favorite colors so I have them mixed and ready to go!

5 Likes

Thats what I keep telling my husband every time I buy something :wink:

5 Likes

I like to have a TON of sponges. Cosmetic and natural ones. I probably use way too many but they’re very cheap and make such a difference in depth when creating a base skin tone

2 Likes

Disposable eyeliner brushes

3 Likes

A small container of patience is a must have in mine I used to try to rush through being so excited to see the end result and we’ll that didn’t work out in my favor. I have to constantly remind myself to take it easy.

4 Likes

Okay… I hoard kits, baby clothing, shoes, socks booties, hats etc. Craft supplies out the wazooo even if I am not and have not used in a few years, because who knows, I may at anytime. Dolls of all kinds, reborns and others are my passion. My son says I need to stop hoarding stuff and I told him to mind his own business. lol I must have all this stuff and I guess when I don’t, I will pass it on. Just so you all know, I will buy more. lmao

7 Likes

I found the perfect jars for mine at a thrift shop. They were meant to store breast milk🤫

Lucky you! I bought glass hexagon shaped ones off of amazon. It makes stirring a little hard :sweat_smile:. They sure are pretty, though!

1 Like

You sound exactly like me. Right down to my son telling me I need to quit hoarding. Crafts are so addicting and of coarse I want to have all kinds of supplies on hand.

4 Likes

I use to make candle tarts years ago. And I look back now at all the different waxes and scents that I purchase to make them! Oh what was I thinking :thinking:. Lol but still can’t let go of them! A lot of money :moneybag: that I spent. When I do something I go overboard :grimacing:

2 Likes

@CarolinaCuties & @quiltsabunch I’m so glad I’m not the only one! chuckle it’s embarrassing how many dolls I have, they line every shelf in my closet and that’s my “happy place” hahahahaha and crocheted blankets and hats and booties for them :slight_smile: that’s a must have, right?!

4 Likes