Reborn Laila was in my mailbox today

I was so excited to see her. Her details and cute face are beautiful. Can’t wait to start her.

18 Likes

I got mine today too! Can’t wait to start :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Got mine today too! I LOVE her hands!

3 Likes

Is this the kit they had at half off for Christmas? She’s gorgeous.

2 Likes

Mine is stuck in the snow, but that is OK because I am still working on Landon. I keep adding another strand or two of hair!

4 Likes

And her toes!

5 Likes

She’s precious! Mine should be here tomorrow along with zuri!! Doesn’t make much difference though because I have more kits that I could ever even complete in a year…I have a problem!! My newest additions are Ellis auer, landon along with a new twin A and B and Anthony tuzo ross…not to mention the other 20 (a guesstimate) that are in my “dining room” in a storage shelving unit…im hoarding kits. It’s BAD! Lol!

4 Likes

Mine should be here Firday. Her and Marissa… lol

Where they will join my other 30 kits… LOL

4 Likes

I guess im bad to then.

2 Likes

Good for you !! Enjoy reborning her

2 Likes

Oh wow!! :heart_eyes: This kit is STUNNING! Love love love! Mine should hopefully be here soon. I’ll add her (and Zuri) to my stash of kits… I don’t know how many I have right now but they fill up many boxes… so you ladies are not alone with the kit hoarding! :slight_smile: LOL

3 Likes

If my husband ever knew just how much money worth of kits I have…oh my! Lol. I’m glad I am not alone though! :wink:

4 Likes

Mine is still stuck, so I will have to watch what you all do with yours for awhile.

2 Likes

Mine came yesterday, I just love those little toes.

3 Likes

Mine too, right now I have no idea where it is🙁

1 Like

Are you guys getting hammered by snow? Are you around Erie?

1 Like

Mine finally moved and should be here today, so hopefully yours will too. Mine initially had an expected delivery date of Tuesday 12/26 and then that disappeared and there was no tracking updates and no expected delivery date.

1 Like

I am in Indiana and we have some snow, but nothing like Erie. It is so cold though- 6 degrees this morning and that is a warm up from yesterday! I was assuming stuck in snow somewhere along the way, but I really I don’t know what caused the delay.

2 Likes

I finally got updates,just arrived. I was getting
worried.

2 Likes

Fantastic! I am glad you got yours. My mail comes late in the day, but it says out for delivery so it looks like mine will be here today too.

1 Like