Reborn in the Lost mail auction from Atlanta GA

2 Likes

:frowning: poor baby

3 Likes

WOW!! Look at all that stuff! :astonished:

2 Likes

Yes, the poor baby. Abandoned. Here is a link. General Merchandise: (03317-143) - govdeals.com

1 Like

Oh no!

1 Like

Poor baby, she’s been orphaned!!

1 Like

Looks like Gemma or Rose…poor baby!

3 Likes

Obviously they opened the box!!

1 Like

I bet some of my stuff is in there😠 you know the stuff they say was delivered but wasnt

1 Like

Hmm…Is shipping included?? Lol, yes I’m thinking of grabbing it up…

2 Likes

I think you need to buy the whole lot in that box?

1 Like

So, what do you expect them to do with it? Send it to landfill?

2 Likes

The higher priced items should have been insured. So anything valued over $50 USPS already reimbursed payments. That’d be theirs to sell…

2 Likes

They only sell those items that cannot be delivered to the address of the buyer or to the sender. Most likely the address label gets torn and neither address is legible; they catalog such items as well as they can and when something is reported missing they search for it, but as you can see there is rather a lot that gets never found, and so after some time it is auctioned out. I always put both my address and the buyer’s address inside the parcel. that way if the label gets damaged they will be able to deliver the parcel, once they look inside.

4 Likes

That’s smart!! I’m going to start doing this as well! Thanks for the tip :grinning:

1 Like

Well, if anyone lost a reborn in shipping here it is, i can only imagine there are more in the other ones so sad :frowning:

Shes got brownish hair

I just want to pull her out of there so bad!

1 Like

@honojane me too!

1 Like

Oh…yeah I’ll pass.